GDT Sabres at Tampa 4/9/17 5pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Guys, it's been a tough season but I had a blast interacting with you.  You are some funny motherfuc*ers.  We'll win that cup some day.  And if we don't, I'll still have fun because of you guys.

Finishing dead last AFTER Kane, Eichel and O'Reilly came back from injuries (when at one point they were within 4 points of a playoff spot)....................... does this mean the injury narrative isn't going to work? Or are they still going to try and ride it as long as it will last? 

Guys, it's been a tough season but I had a blast interacting with you.  You are some funny motherfuc*ers.  We'll win that cup some day.  And if we don't, I'll still have fun because of you guys.

Same you guys all made it worth staying up sometimes, the humour on this board is excellent :D

giphy.gif

Group hug :p

If DB is to be fired, how soon does it happen? I'm hoping by lunchtime tomorrow.

after player interviews, within the week for sure.  After that I don't know.

I only watched a handful of games this season and to me it looked like Bogo and Kulikov forgot how to play defense. And watching their defense as a whole you could see why they weren't going anywhere. Plus their is a reason why Florida and Winnipeg trade those two. I'm also not a fan of Disco Dan as well since what happened with him in Pittsburgh. Obviously after Pittsburgh made that coaching change a couple of moves by the GM that they brought out the best in the Pens. He needs to be fired and even Murray needs to be put on notice. To me this Draft will tell all of us what type of GM we have. No sure fire picks in the first plus we have a lot of needs for defense.

Same you guys all made it worth staying up sometimes, the humour on this board is excellent :D

giphy.gif

Group hug :P

after player interviews, within the week for sure.  After that I don't know.

You "overseas" fans are the best. Truly. The dedication is remarkable. I hope you can visit for a game someday. Ever been to the U.S.?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.