Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Have we had a long run not get called back for holding? At any point in the past 10 years? Beyond infuriating.

That was an unbelievably incompetent result from that field position. Unacceptable.

They need to fire sweeps into the sun, especially with Glenn out. It hasn't worked all year and Nate Hackett let it kill that critical drive.

No kidding.  This offense stinks against a team missing their starting corners.

I understand that we're missing our weapons too, but my problem was with the playcalling way more than the execution. The Bengals have been eating our tackles alive so let's lean on them on 2nd and 10 and a play that's failed all day, and it fails and loses 5 yards. Way to take control of that momentum. 

This OC is the worst part of this team and I'll continue to say that until he's gone.

I checked in to see if we were on Defcon 1 here.  I'm not disappointed.

Relax.  You didn't see this team at 3-1 before today or at 3-2 after today.  Admit it.

This team is fun, and when healthy, it's actually ok.

Relax.  You didn't see this team at 3-1 before today or at 3-2 after today.  Admit it.

Its like reading a sabres gdt  :P

Watching another 7-9/6-10 Jauronesque Bills team for the 18th straight season is not my idea of fun.

Does Dennison suck at play calling, or is our talent just not good enough to do much else?

Also, Rogers pulls another magic ending out of his hat!

Dennison is OK I think...

Tyrod is limited in what he can do, and holds the ball too long.

Shady flashes, but is starting to look old or O-line forgot how to be good.

I'm 31 and 300 lbs and could probably walk on as WR right now.

No TE's now that Clay is done for at least a while.

Aaaand, Kaelin Clay...

So Dennison might suck, but it's impossible to know right now. He has been successful before, however; so I give benefit of the doubt for the moment.

McCoy has 3.2 yards per carry this year, but he certainly doesn't look old and washed up. His lanes aren't there. They've completely ditched the blocking schemes and run plays that had them the #1 rushing offense two years in a row, in favor of sweeps for Tolbert that lose 5 yards every single time.

Hence why I ditched him in my fantasy league. 

Well played

Indeed!

I have to imagine this is the first time a team has rostered two former 2000 yard rushers in the same season. Of course they cut one to make room for another. But that’ll end up a bit of interesting trivia someday, maybe.