Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Haha, wow.. I am surprised... And I mean we've been bad last few weeks, but still (maybe) salvageable season. It's not like our D has been doing much either

The only thing I can think is that Tyrod was literally not doing what Dennison was asking him to do. That's the only thing I can come up with. 

I think Peterman will be (is) better than folks around here think. I'm an ACC football junkie (went to Virginia Tech for undergrad - Tyrod's school) and Peterman was really good the last couple of years at Pitt. Was top-10 in the country in yards per attempt. And, Jon Gruden seems to love him!  :P  http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/Pitt/2017/04/19/jon-gruden-nathan-peterman-nfl-draft-qbs-pitt-panthers-kansas-city-chiefs-new-orleans-saints/stories/201704190158

Honestly, Tyrod has played himself out of the job from what I've seen. Great guy, I love his scrambling ability... but we get nothing in the intermediate passing game. And, I'm not sure that's because guys aren't getting open.

I think Peterman will be (is) better than folks around here think. I'm an ACC football junkie (went to Virginia Tech for undergrad - Tyrod's school) and Peterman was really good the last couple of years at Pitt. Was top-10 in the country in yards per attempt. And, Jon Gruden seems to love him! :P http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/Pitt/2017/04/19/jon-gruden-nathan-peterman-nfl-draft-qbs-pitt-panthers-kansas-city-chiefs-new-orleans-saints/stories/201704190158

Honestly, Tyrod has played himself out of the job from what I've seen. Great guy, I love his scrambling ability... but we get nothing in the intermediate passing game. And, I'm not sure that's because guys aren't getting open.

Now they just need their defense to stop giving up 40 points and 300 yards rushing per game.

Peterman is gonna get sacked endlessly because our O-Line is bad, and the rest of his throws are gonna be floaters out of bounds or interceptions. Dude has no arm. Tyrod, for all his faults, can at least put some mustard on the ball and get it into tight areas. Peterman can't do that. He might be able to read the play better and stand in the pocket, but he won't be able to actually make the throws he can see. 

I'd rather have Kyle Orton come out of retirement. 

Peterman is gonna get sacked endlessly because our O-Line is bad, and the rest of his throws are gonna be floaters out of bounds or interceptions. Dude has no arm. Tyrod, for all his faults, can at least put some mustard on the ball and get it into tight areas. Peterman can't do that. He might be able to read the play better and stand in the pocket, but he won't be able to actually make the throws he can see. 

A ringing endorsement!  :D

Not so sure he gets sacked that much, or any more than Tyrod. He has better awareness and releases the ball faster

Peterman is going to be absolutely horrific when facing NFL defenses not in prevent mode. 

The very first throw he made Sunday was a weak out-route to a guy that was being covered by DBs whose only instructions were to keep the offense in bounds to run the clock, and the placement horrible. It didn't really get better from there. Three bad throws and a few unimpressive completions. 

I admit to not watching very much of the last two weeks, but I just can't believe that Nate is a better QB than Tyrod right now, especially if we can't run or pass block anymore.