Jets at Sabres 1-7-2017 @ 1pm

spndnchz

I'll be there... as luck has it ROR returned and so my son and I get to see Reinhart, Eichel, Okposo, Ristolainen (his favorite), and ROR along with Scheifele, Laine, and Trouba... dang...

Can't wait...

Glad you got to go to the game with your son, and good luck at the tournament later. Be loud and proud :thumbsup:

Are hot dogs hockey food? Honest question! Ever since I was little, my hockey food was always nachos.

The only thing I ever order at a hockey game is nachos with jalapenos

Had amazing nachos in Pittsburgh at a Pens game two years ago. Cheese, pulled pork BBQ, and jalapeños piled on top. It was beyond great.

My girlfriend was completely enamored with the nachos and the hockey game experience...I made her my wife based on the data point (Ok and a few others)

Listening to an interview with Staf and he is talking about how playing his first year and being around players like Briere and Drury and seeing how they carried themselves had a big influence on him.

Drury doomed Stafford to a lowly life of boy-manism with his sour, judgemental face.

Briere? Stafford thought his hair was cool.

Blech. I should've said dour, not sour. I'm all rusty.

Edited by qwksndmonster

I'll say it again: why can't the Sabres invite someone from Canadian Forces for the anthem?

Had amazing nachos in Pittsburgh at a Pens game two years ago. Cheese, pulled pork BBQ, and jalapeños piled on top. It was beyond great.

My girlfriend was completely enamored with the nachos and the hockey game experience...I made her my wife based on the data point (Ok and a few others)

The Pit BBQ beef sandwiches at Canes games almost make it worth attending.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.