The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

thx would have been just as fast. ty faster.

Seriously, that's harder to type than Thanks on a screen keyboard. Or "Tanks", as I kinda picked up the last couple years.

I mean the speed is one thing, and annoying in and of itself, but I honestly don't know how 10 and q makes thank you

Edited by Jokertecken

I mean the speed is one thing, and annoying in and of itself, but I honestly don't know how 10 and q makes thank you

I can hear what's intended there, when I say it out loud. Can you not? It's intended to evoke a bit of a goofy pronunciation and inflection of the phrase thank you.

Maybe expand it as follows: 10 Q Betty Betty Much.

I get it, although it's a pretty thick accent. If someone speaking English as a second language said, "ten-cue" to me, I'd understand what they said.

I can hear what's intended there, when I say it out loud. Can you not? It's intended to evoke a bit of a goofy pronunciation and inflection of the phrase thank you.

Maybe expand it as follows: 10 Q Betty Betty Much.

I get it, although it's a pretty thick accent. If someone speaking English as a second language said, "ten-cue" to me, I'd understand what they said.

Well he is foreign with a very thick accent so that might explain it

At midnight, there was a 28 year old overdose, a 41 year old heart attack, a combative 31 year old drunk, and a pregnant gal in 3rd trimester in a car accident with a drunk driver with both her and baby in critical condition..... The roads were closed, no helicopter flying, and ambulance took 4+ hours to the nearest trauma center.... Christmas has officially ended.

At midnight, there was a 28 year old overdose, a 41 year old heart attack, a combative 31 year old drunk, and a pregnant gal in 3rd trimester in a car accident with a drunk driver with both her and baby in critical condition..... The roads were closed, no helicopter flying, and ambulance took 4+ hours to the nearest trauma center.... Christmas has officially ended.

Yikes!

My car got backed into today. No dent, just a scuff. Don't know if it will buff or if it needs to be painted. The guilty party fled. My neighbor witnessed it, came over and got me and then told the other neighbor to call their friend(the one who hit my car) and tell em to get their ass back here and give this man(me) some insurance information.

They come back and we talk. I get the insurance info, they take pictures of my car while mumbling some sh!t under their breath about it buffing out, "better not file a claim" mumble, grumble, whatever. I get the info, look at my car. The "damage" is hardly anything....maybe I shouldn't do anyth....

No! you! My car didn't look like this this morning. Eat a dick! I'm calling your insurance company and I'm filing a claim and my car is going to go back to being how it was yesterday. You hit my car and fled the scene and only came back when I was going to call the cops. You up my day and now you can pay for it. Literally.

My car got backed into today. No dent, just a scuff. Don't know if it will buff or if it needs to be painted. The guilty party fled. My neighbor witnessed it, came over and got me and then told the other neighbor to call their friend(the one who hit my car) and tell em to get their ass back here and give this man(me) some insurance information.

They come back and we talk. I get the insurance info, they take pictures of my car while mumbling some sh!t under their breath about it buffing out, "better not file a claim" mumble, grumble, whatever. I get the info, look at my car. The "damage" is hardly anything....maybe I shouldn't do anyth....

No! ###### you! My car didn't look like this this morning. Eat a dick! I'm calling your insurance company and I'm filing a claim and my car is going to go back to being how it was yesterday. You hit my car and fled the scene and only came back when I was going to call the cops. You ###### up my day and now you can pay for it. Literally.

F'in people, good on ya!

We call the county Denmark, yet the Danes spell it Danmark.

I mean, I know it doesn't take much to confuse me, but, come on. Wtf?

Iceland / Island?

Spain / Espana?

Russia / Ross-i-ya?  (That would be the proper transliteration of the Cyrillic letters.)

I mean there are probably 50 examples of this, and that's before you get into things like Germany / Deutschland. 

Iceland / Island?

Spain / Espana?

Russia / Ross-i-ya? (That would be the proper transliteration of the Cyrillic letters.)

I mean there are probably 50 examples of this, and that's before you get into things like Germany / Deutschland.

Like I said, it doesn't take much to confuse me.