The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

So, in the market for a new girlfriend then.  Let us know how that works out for you.  Unless of course that behavior falls on the good side of the hot/crazy curve

Such a good clip :lol:

Told ya

Smart move to walk away from that. Sounds like a head case.

On the plus side, I know now what to look for in crazy.

pro-tip: if she tells you all the time how crazy she actually is, she's not lying, she's crazy. 

Such a good clip :lol:

On the plus side, I know now what to look for in crazy.

pro-tip: if she tells you all the time how crazy she actually is, she's not lying, she's ###### crazy.

once you assume you can predict the crazy it changes. It is kinda like John carpenter's the thing

When you walk past your ball python's tank and she strikes at you, it's time to head to the pet store for rats.

She was fed exactly 1 week ago and she acting like she's ready to murder an entire village.

^

It'd sure as sh1t be time to do something if I had a snake strike at me in my home.

(Obviously, snake-ownership is not for me.)

They're only interesting when they're eating. But they are pretty to look at.

Boy, this Amazon Prime day is pure craziness! It's like you can buy a bunch of garbage today that you can buy every other day of the year.

In. Sane.

I don't know man, I was able to get a new circular saw and drill combo from DeWalt for 60% off. I was pretty happy about it.  :blush:

As an aside - why did they choose this prime # day (7 & 11) as their "prime day", ignoring other prime numbers like 2, 3, 5, 13, 17, 19 etc.

Doesn't seem so special...

I don't know man, I was able to get a new circular saw and drill combo from DeWalt for 60% off. I was pretty happy about it. :blush:

As an aside - why did they choose this prime # day (7 & 11) as their "prime day", ignoring other prime numbers like 2, 3, 5, 13, 17, 19 etc.

Especially since today is already a holiday...

7elevenDAY_largepromo.png

Boy, this Amazon Prime day is pure craziness! It's like you can buy a bunch of garbage today that you can buy every other day of the year.

In. Sane.

Oh, gents, all is not lost! Look what gems you can find today!!! 

8qzbKGN.png

Word!

And I just know that I'm going to buy this Chromebook that I don't need. Like, at all!

I also bought an Echo just to play around with and because it was only $80 (normally $180). Don't need it but it will be fun to order things with my voice and change the thermostat. :flirt:

I also bought an Echo just to play around with and because it was only $80 (normally $180). Don't need it but it will be fun to order things with my voice and change the thermostat. :flirt:

Best change the name, though. (xkcd 1807)

listening.png

Edited by MattPie

I don't know man, I was able to get a new circular saw and drill combo from DeWalt for 60% off. I was pretty happy about it.  :blush:

Man you got me all excited so I went to see what tool deals were still around and now they're all basically . Womp WOmp

Man you got me all excited so I went to see what tool deals were still around and now they're all basically ######. Womp WOmp

I checked this morning at like 7am and the DeWalt deal popped up, so I grabbed it since I was already in the market for a circular saw. I went back and checked around 11am today while at work and they were all utter garbage/non-deals. So I guess today is all about timing, since it sounds like they release new deals periodically.

Best change the name, though. (xkcd 1807)

listening.png

I will definitely keep that in mind :lol: