Let the Fire Bylsma Watch begin

matter2003

• 2 weeks later...

Why, what do you expect with all the injuries they still have? It's just bad luck!

(Strong, strong sarcasm)

Exactly. We need to see him with a full roster that is completely healthy for all 82 games. If somebody misses even a single game, it automatically buys him another season. Especially with the valiant way he's managed to improve the club despite all these injuries. I mean, we're on pace to improve by a full point over last year! Just make the guy coach for life already. This thread needs to be given the same respect the politics threads were given and just deleted.

@SabresBuzz 1m1 minute ago

Preds D-man have generated 150 points this season. Why? They hired Phil Housley, a creative, offensive defenseman.

Yeah the players have nothing to do with it :rolleyes: Edited by inkman

Dan Bylsma is a bad NHL coach. Ted Nolan is a bad hockey coach.

I think you have it backwards.

Dan is a bad coach.

Nolan is a bad NHL coach.

I don't believe Dan would have gotten Latvia to play in the Olympics as good as Nolan did. 

Dan is a bad coach.

I don't believe Dan would have gotten Latvia to play in the Olympics as good as Nolan did.

I think it's more that Dan Bylsma's system is so woefully out of place in today's NHL, but he actually has decent coaching ability on a base level. He's just in the wrong decade.

Nolan is just not a very good coach.

Dan is a bad coach.

I think it's more that Dan Bylsma's system is so woefully out of place in today's NHL, but he actually has decent coaching ability on a base level. He's just in the wrong decade.

Nolan is just not a very good coach.

I think Woods has it. Byslma's system may suck, but it's evident he cannot control a locker room and his players don't respect him. Nolan could at least do that