GDT: Devils at Sabres, 11/11/16, 7:00 pm

nfreeman

Sabres stink, really stink, in overtime and in shoot outs.  That was a bad call but you have to stop the shot.  Worked to hard to lose another close game.

I also blame Kane.  Nilsson had a better chance of stopping Greene's initial shot than the penalty shot, or probably even the ensuing 4-3 PP if the call went the other way.

I also blame Kane. Nilsson had a better chance of stopping Greene's initial shot than the penalty shot, or probably even the ensuing 4-3 PP if the call went the other way.

If you take your hand off your stick and put both arms around the guy it's an automatic call, the enitre worls knows that. There was no reason for Kane to take his hand off his stick.

Dan kept putting Kane out there?

I guess he figured he had some pep in his step and thought it would be a good time to take advantage of it.

Love the hustle; however, it seemed like he was trying to hard to make something happen.

Crappy way to lose.

By the way, is it the idea that Carrier is to cover for Ennis while he is out?

Edited by hockeyhound

4 minutes of penalties for Kane, and then the backbreaker - the penalty shot.  What was Kane thinking?    Kane was hugging and clutching that Jersey player like he's some chick at a Buffalo area bar that Kane was harassing.

Kane = dumb.   They ought to test his IQ against Gorges - see whose is lower.  Speaking of Gorges - another game, another 0-0 for goals/assists.  He did manage to hurt his team with another penalty though.   

Edited by Jsixspd

I honestly cannot take the boredom at these games any longer. At this point, I would rather lose six five every single game than ever get another Point again in that morgue

I was 1 click away from picking up the Center Ice package for the first time since the last season pre-tank. I'm glad that I didn't. These game are even boring to read on here. I might do the discounted rate later in the season when we get Jack back, but at this point, if we're not playing for the playoffs, I'm not sure I see a point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.