GDT: Devils at Sabres, 11/11/16, 7:00 pm

nfreeman

I feel like they are rushing their injured players back to much, really scared for Eichel now.

If so, that's on Bylsma and the coaching staff.  They should not be letting players, especially their top shelf players,  come back before they're 100%.  

Edited by Jsixspd

If you take your hand off your stick and put both arms around the guy it's an automatic call, the enitre worls knows that. There was no reason for Kane to take his hand off his stick.

Kane is an idiot with about as much hockey sense as a ham sandwich.

Bringing him in here was an early big mistake by Murray.  We'll be better when he is moved.  The problem is we are not going to get  a lot for him.

I was 1 click away from picking up the Center Ice package for the first time since the last season pre-tank. I'm glad that I didn't. These game are even boring to read on here. I might do the discounted rate later in the season when we get Jack back, but at this point, if we're not playing for the playoffs, I'm not sure I see a point.

I renewed Center Ice as I always do, and I am already asking "why"???

Particularly with Bylsma around, this team is horribly boring to watch.  I can't do it without doing something else holding the majority of my attention these days.

Part of that is Bylsma trying to hang on until Eichel comes back, but this team is not going to improve nearly as much as we would all hope when he does, nor is 5 on 5 scoring going to shoot way up.  

This team still has some fairly major restructuring to do, and the expansion is going to mess with that to a degree. 

Dang..  Was hoping to watch him for the first time tomorrow.  Looks like I am going to watch the Amerks tomorrow night.

That's OK; the Rochester line has made for some of the most compelling Sabres hockey in a while.

:(

Kane has had a negative impact on the team since returning. I really dislike the guy both on and off the ice.

Of course Kane negatively impacts the team; the coach does too.

Bill Hoppe ‏@BillHoppeNHL  2m

Ryan O'Reilly re-aggravated his injury and is day-to-day. #Sabres

Yep, he is going to have nagging back issues all season at this rate. 

They should sit the guy and let him heal properly.  They don't want to do that, though, b/c without Eichel, a sustained ROR absence probably means no sniff at playoffs this year for sure.

We are a bubble team even with these guys healthy for a full year, though, that's the real problem.

I was 1 click away from picking up the Center Ice package for the first time since the last season pre-tank. I'm glad that I didn't. These game are even boring to read on here. I might do the discounted rate later in the season when we get Jack back, but at this point, if we're not playing for the playoffs, I'm not sure I see a point.

I've lived in Michigan about 13 months now, but good or bad team,  I just can't stand the thought of not being able to watch the Sabres.  I'd be too homesick otherwise!   I ordered Center Ice last year, and this year.   I'm "all in" on the Sabres for better or worse.   :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.