GDT: Florida at Buffalo, 1:00 PM ET, 10/29/2016

Doohickie

An afternoon game against the Panthers? This one has "snoozefest" written all over it.

Or "Sabres win that staves off inevitable changes".

If this were the NFL, Thornton would be fined $30,000 for the jersey infraction. But when he boards someone... he's just playing the game the way he needs to.

The 10 AM hockey game. Perfect for background during Saturday morning chores. Cleaning TIE fighters and the like.

:lol:

If this were the NFL, Thornton would be fined $30,000 for the jersey infraction. But when he boards someone... he's just playing the game the way he needs to.

The 10 AM hockey game. Perfect for background during Saturday morning chores. Cleaning TIE fighters and the like.

I need this theme to continue :lol: Edited by inkman

Lots of carbon scoring. I bet those TIE fighters have seen a lot of action.

Yeah! MODO! Rocking the Wilson Phillips! That's what we gotta do, boys! Hold on for one more day! Haha Edited by ubkev

Lots of carbon scoring. I bet those TIE fighters have seen a lot of action.

Yeah! MODO! Rocking the Wilson Phillips! That's what we gotta do, boys! Hold on for one more day! Haha

That's the problem. They're so small they avoid our turbolasers. All these fights with rebels and there is no carbon scoring! Why can't we get any carbon scoring?

An afternoon game against the Panthers? This one has "snoozefest" written all over it.

If I recall correctly, the last time the Panthers played an afternoon game in Buffalo Richard Zednick got his throat slashed.  Which is still not as bad as the hockey the Sabres are currently playing...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.