GDT: Florida at Buffalo, 1:00 PM ET, 10/29/2016

Doohickie

For those of us old enough to see live and remember, that hip check was Mike Robitaille-esqe.

I wish I was old enough.

But I love me a good hip check. There was bad one a few weeks ago someone laid that everyone was so very excited about but it wasn't even a hip check. It was clipping.

That Kuli hit though. That's a hip check.

That carry in by Kulikov...

That was the first time I've seen a Sabres D-man do that in over a year.

I get that he probably appears better than he is, to me eye, because we've lacked quality on the left side, but Kulikov darn sure is a good defenceman. I think it would be poor asset management to lose a guy who will have fit in by year's end, and who is already becoming a valuable part of our team, specifically because of our lack of depth on D. Murray needs to sign him.

Hey, I'm at the game! Sad to see big blocks of empty seats in the upper corners.

You need to be a better Trumpeter.  Proper phrasing:

So many empty seats in the corners at the Key Bank Center.  SAD!

Edited by Eleven

Girgensons needs to learn how to offense again.

He is slow. To be honest he has been not that good so far this season. If they are thinking about moving him his value has gone down I would think.

Edited by Radar

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.