Dan Byslma Needs to Go?

WildCard

Yeah, tonight can't happen.... I wanna see a coach with some balls, that ain't DD

Tonight did happen and it had nothing to do with the coach.

Two more months of this and that '?' is coming down

Delusional

Lindy would have won this game. Period.

Lindy would have had two minutes for beating the referee about the head with a stick ruining him forever.

Ted Nolan would have won that game

Seriously delusional.

I have never witnessed the Buffalo Sabres under Dan Bylsma play well in the 3v3 overtime. They always appear lost. That is coaching straight up. 

He's been our only coach for 3 on 3 no?

More stats -  Bogosian and Gorges have ZERO points combined thru 5 games.  

Look at Montreal's D thru 6 games - Shea Weber - 7 pts,  Petry 4 pts, Markov 3 pts, Emelin - 2 pts, Beaulieu, 2 pts  Pateryn - 1 pt.  19 pts total

Buffalo - it's just Risto 5,  and McCabe - 1 for a total of 6 pts.  The  Rest of D - zero pts after 5 games. 

On a good team, the top d-men make a contribution offensively to help carry the load.   In Buffalo, however, Gorges and Bogosian are a load, plain and simple.  

Thought: Like Nolan was a coach stuck in the 90s in terms of style, HCHDDB is a coach stuck in the late 00s. The league seems to be shifting, and he's not keeping up. UNless this is some grand plan, which I put at "unlikely".

Even if it were a grand plan, it would probably only work for what, like one season?

Bylsma wins in Pittsburgh without Crosby and Malkin. He can't win in Buffalo without Eichel and Kane.

Maybe the thread-starter put the wrong name in the title?

Who do you suggest I put in that title?

Every single complaint we have about this guy was raised in GODD's initial DD thread prior to even hiring him because Pens fans bitched for years about the same things we're seeing now

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.