Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

I can't speak as to the first one, but Fargo seasons 1 and 2 were freaking fantastic.  (Season 3 was pretty good but IMHO a step down.)

Did you finish watching Godless, I liked it and as a further bonus a boob shot of Lady Mary was striking too 

Good stuff, I still need to see Shape of Water and Lady Bird.

Three Billboards, from what I’ve seen so far, is the best movie of the year.

Saw The Disaster Artist and The Post last weekend.

Shame that James Franco apparently behaved inappropriately and is (appropriately, imo) realizing the consequences for that alleged behavior because his performance was great in The Disaster Artist. Very funny movie. What a weird dude the guy who made The Room is/was.

The Post was really good too. All Star cast including Bob Odinkirk and David Cross playing serious roles as reporters. Vietnam era setting but very relevant to today in regards to feminism, the role of the media, truthfulness of the government, etc.

3 Billboards still my favorite so far!

#moviepass

Saw The Disaster Artist and The Post last weekend.

Shame that James Franco apparently behaved inappropriately and is (appropriately, imo) realizing the consequences for that alleged behavior because his performance was great in The Disaster Artist. Very funny movie. What a weird dude the guy who made The Room is/was.

The Post was really good too. All Star cast including Bob Odinkirk and David Cross playing serious roles as reporters. Vietnam era setting but very relevant to today in regards to feminism, the role of the media, truthfulness of the government, etc.

3 Billboards still my favorite so far!

#moviepass

Yup, I thought the same about Disaster Artist. I’ve always loved The Room.

Seeing The Post tonight!

Watch Ash vs Evil Dead so we can talk about it

ALLL OF THE BLOOOD!!!

On your opinion, I watched the first 2 episodes yesterday, If you like this sort of thing it is definetly one crazy and zany show. I liked it, hopefully it continues thru the rest of the episodes. The music couldn't be better also

On your opinion, I watched the first 2 episodes yesterday, If you like this sort of thing it is definetly one crazy and zany show. I liked it, hopefully it continues thru the rest of the episodes. The music couldn't be better also

The soundtrack is great and it remains throughout both seasons. I don't know a single person who was a fan of the movies who hasn't enjoyed the show. Blood, gore, cheesy one liners, and general awesomeness. Bruce Campbell at his finest.

Edited by Alkoholist

Ash vs evil dead is awesome. Even the runtime of episodes is well thought out.

Bruce has said in past interviews that you always want to leave the audience wanting more, and then don't give it to them.

I'm just happy they decided to make it a tv show instead of another movie. The first 3 movies ran about 4.5 hours in total and with them basically doing ten 30 minute episodes each season runs about 5 hours so you get more opportunities for dialog, more action, more gore, more one liners, etc. With 3 seasons already on the books that's the equivalent of about 10 movies. I can't wait for Season 3 to air. Only 3 1/2 weeks left.

Edited by Alkoholist