2016/17 Sabres Fantasy Gambling Contest

Hank

Current balance 2195

One unit on New Jersey over Buffalo

line is -140

Current balance  2295

One unit on Buffalo over St Louis

line is +170

I know I said I would bet every game for Buffalo that Evander Kane was injured, and every game for the opponent that Kane played (I changed to this strategy after the Montreal game, so I would be doing a couple hundred dollars better had I used this strategy from the start), but the line is too high for me even though Kane is playing.

Edited by rakish

at 1795

Two on the Sabres. +110

At SB1595. I think I have to bet this one. It has all the indicators of a trap game, Buffalo has to win a game here or there and against an unlikely opponent as the Blues is probably the time they'll win. Which is why I'm putting 4 on the Blues.

Pi,

Catching up on the standings I noticed that bet you lost that didn't count because you made it late was the only bet you made that week. The rules are clear, you must bet at least once per week and the week goes from Monday to Sunday. You failed to meet the weekly bet requirement, your out. Sorry.

Pi,

Catching up on the standings I noticed that bet you lost that didn't count because you made it late was the only bet you made that week. The rules are clear, you must bet at least once per week and the week goes from Monday to Sunday. You failed to meet the weekly bet requirement, your out. Sorry.

Ok, thanks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.