2016/17 Sabres Fantasy Gambling Contest

Hank

Betdsi and Bovada still does not have a line on tonight's game. I will check frequently and post it as soon as I can. If there's no line posted by 2:00 Eastern time I will waive the weekly bet requirement for this week. I will not use a line from another site.

Still no line up at betdsi.  Hank, we really need to consider another site.

At 1720.  One unit on the winners.

Do you have one in mind? I don't like the alternative we almost used last time this happened.

Betdsi and Bovada still does not have a line on tonight's game. I will check frequently and post it as soon as I can. If there's no line posted by 2:00 Eastern time I will waive the weekly bet requirement for this week. I will not use a line from another site.

Do you have one in mind? I don't like the alternative we almost used last time this happened.

I checked Sheridan, he doesn't have anything yet, either.  I'm looking at a couple of others now.

EDIT: Paddy Power has nothing up yet, too.

I'm beginning to wonder whether it's the case that real gamblers simply don't bet Sabres games!

Edited by Eleven

I checked Sheridan, he doesn't have anything yet, either.  I'm looking at a couple of others now.

EDIT: Paddy Power has nothing up yet, too.

I'm beginning to wonder whether it's the case that real gamblers simply don't bet Sabres games!

Typically betdsi and Bovada are as good as anyone else. Hell, I would say they are the standard, I don't know what the deal is. Maybe the Sabres are hard to handicap?

Typically betdsi and Bovada are as good as anyone else. Hell, I would say they are the standard, I don't know what the deal is. Maybe the Sabres are hard to handicap?

Maybe.  My completely unreliable Yahoo! sports score app has them at even.  I would not trust that even for a second.  Same app tells me that Columbus beat Montreal 10-0 last night, which clearly is impossible.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.