2016/17 Sabres Fantasy Gambling Contest

Hank

Rules -

Everyone starts with $2,000

Bets are on the money line

Money line will come from betdsi.com

If the Sabres are a "+" they are the underdog and betting $100 wins you that amount

If the Sabres are a "-" they are the favorite and you must bet that amount to win $100

No partial bets or going all in, if you fall below $100 you are done

You must bet at least once per week

Weeks will start on Monday and end on Sunday, I will update standings on Mondays

Any bets in an edited post time stamped after face off will not count

Rules -

If the Sabres are a "+" they are the underdog and betting $100 wins you that amount

If the Sabres are a "-" they are the favorite and you must bet that amount to win $100

Weeks will start on Monday and end on Sunday, I will update standings on Mondays

Pretty similar as before, you can bet several "units" per game, just no all in correct.

Serious question, if you give a contest winner a jersey can the cost of the jersey be a tax write off?

Donate a t-shirt at the salvation army and have them stamp their little tax sheet that they give you. Then you can say you donated basically anything. #youprobablywon'tbeaudited

:p

Rules -

What is a "partial bet" and why no "all in"? 

What is a "partial bet" and why no "all in"?

A partial bet is anything short of a full unit. If the Sabres are -163 than betting three units would be $489 and four units would be $652. I don't want someone trying to bet $500 or $600, that involves math I'm not willing to do. Same with going all in. Bets are full units only, best to be clear about that before we start I think.

Would you mind pinning this for a day?

A partial bet is anything short of a full unit. If the Sabres are -163 than betting three units would be $489 and four units would be $652. I don't want someone trying to bet $500 or $600, that involves math I'm not willing to do. Same with going all in. Bets are full units only, best to be clear about that before we start I think.

Would you mind pinning this for a day?

Got it.

I do not have the power to pin this, though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.