Get out of my DM's! (the under 50 thread)

sabills

I mowed the lawn while listening to my Sony Walkman (yeah, the tape player was eventually replaced by the CD player, which has been replaced by a second generation ipod, which has been replaced by my phone. But still! Tunes while mowing the lawn!)

I remember picking up the phone only to hear that awful digital shrieking then followed by my dad screaming "HANG UP THE PHONE I'M ON AMERICA ONLINE!"

Man, I'm so glad I'm not gonna die of natural causes next week.

I was able to read the Harry Potter books without cataract surgery

Killing it :lol:

So nobody here has wet dreams about Reagan or Cindy Lauper?

If you remember President Nixon mostly as a Futurama character, Apollo 13 (the Tom Hanks movie) and cheered for the Sabres in the Cup finals (their second go round, or maybe just that time we made the playoffs in 2010), this is your thread. Otherwise, get lost old man!

Also, the thread title and this post were both amazing 

Edited by WildCard

Men don't pee sitting down

Men who wake up at 6 am, needing to piss, who don't want to fully wake up by putting on eyeglasses and turning on lights, hoping for another 30 mins of sleep, definitely piss sitting down.

Source:  self.

I think what you meant to say is that men don't pee.  We piss.

Edited by Eleven

I got rotor routed for first time, put if off for two years, 4 polyups removed last week, PSAs were .6, Having my bladder sono'd in 3 months but so far all checks out well and can still piss standing up. Back into playing beer league hockey 2 games 2 assists and 1 goal, three knock down hits... while still getting my skating legs under me subbing for the iceholes and full time playing for Jameson after the wiskey. Captain is an irishman... Jimmy Kelly-- hence the name. All is good so far.!

Edited by North Buffalo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.