Get out of my DM's! (the under 50 thread)

sabills

Negronis aren't really made for long drinking sessions; they're more of a one-and-out type of cocktail, but how did you like it?

Liked it to much , didn't have any oranges so they used grapefruit.   They didn't seem to know what it was so I told them what to do.

But the glasses (gin tonic glasses) were way to big for a drink like that and I had 3 before I switched to vodka. :D

Buddy of mine drank it to, and he had a bit of malibu pored into it as well.  

after that the night became a bit of lets make your own cocktail, main reason why I'm still recovering :D

10 stella, 3 huge Negroni, 2 wodka, after that I had like several cocktails my buddy created.

Edited by Huckleberry

Jesus, I stumbled into this thread and.... I love it..... Cmon who didn't have a thing for Sarah Michelle Gellar or Alicia Silverstone?

Met SMG at Carousel Mall when I was 13 or 14. She was way nice and way hotter in person. And she gave me an autograph.

You lazy millenials arent watching the door.

We are,  oh, we are.  We see you getting that senior coffee refill at McDonalds.  We're watching.

The Gen Y folks are watching digitally or virtually.

We're watching in real time, with real people.  I've got people--the best people--binders full of Trumps of Romneys of the best people--watching you.

Jesus, I stumbled into this thread and.... I love it..... Cmon who didn't have a thing for Sarah Michelle Gellar or Alicia Silverstone?

Never really liked Alicia Silverstone, But buffy the vampire layer hell yeah.

all though I did like Charisma carpenter more on that show.

Edit: damn she is like 13 yrs older than me :p

Edited by Huckleberry

Drank far too much last night at a going away/day after wedding celebration and woke up this morning still able to function.

^ you will not read a post like this in the over 50 thread.

Hangovers are getting worse for me. Probably directly related to the amount I need I drink to get drunk though

You lazy millenials arent watching the door.

:lol:

Been gone the last week or so, thank you all for making good on this thread.

Also, for posterity, I almost made this a "under 35" but I didn't. So there. Enjoy Gen Xers, you get to be young again for a while.

If I'm in a millennial thread, then I have to be offended by this. In fact, I have to be offended by everything.  :P

Drank far too much last night at a going away/day after wedding celebration and woke up this morning still able to function.

^ you will not read a post like this in the over 50 thread.

Well I just crossed over to old man status but I want to tell you some of my most lucent posts occur under this exact state! I also want to warn any of you hipster looking types wearing a fedora and driving a GTI. I'm currently driving a GTI and have always wanted to punch you. The fedora needs to go punk.

Well I just crossed over to old man status but I want to tell you some of my most lucent posts occur under this exact state! I also want to warn any of you hipster looking types wearing a fedora and driving a GTI. I'm currently driving a GTI and have always wanted to punch you. The fedora needs to go punk.

This is awesome my brother! :beer:

While this douchebag has the right rant he does not have the look whatsoever! But you know that and this is a glorious thing you've put forth here. I will treasure this and the best win/fail compilation that shows at the end of the fedora haters call out. I think the hipster fedora wearing crowd driving my car are far to cool to be this fool! But even just watching that I want to break his fingers lol.

While this douchebag has the right rant he does not have the look whatsoever! But you know that and this is a glorious thing you've put forth here. I will treasure this and the best win/fail compilation that shows at the end of the fedora haters call out. I think the hipster fedora wearing crowd driving my car are far to cool to be this fool! But even just watching that I want to break his fingers lol.

I'd like to think that the guy's clowning around and making fun of everything associated with the fedora trend. But ... I can't be sure.

I'd like to think that the guy's clowning around and making fun of everything associated with the fedora trend. But ... I can't be sure.

The fedora hatred/neckbeard thing... my father has always worn fedoras and newsboy caps, often with dark brown leather trench-coats or brown leather bomber jackets. And a suit, often. He always looked more like Bogart or Indiana Jones... I swear... 

... or is my father a neckbeard in disguise????

The fedora hatred/neckbeard thing... my father has always worn fedoras and newsboy caps, often with dark brown leather trench-coats or brown leather bomber jackets. And a suit, often. He always looked more like Bogart or Indiana Jones... I swear... 

... or is my father a neckbeard in disguise????

Probably not, but he might be a hipster. Or a big fan of 1st and 3rd wave ska.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.