GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Was the best I've seen Tyler Ennis play in nearly two years.

Kulikov and Bogosian were making positive plays.

When those three play to their contracts you can see how this could have been a playoff team.

Too bad it's the first time we've seen it in the same game all year.

Edited by dudacek

Also, after watching a short recap, How did kulikov look like tonight ?

This is a game that might change his mind about coming back next year I think, he was on fire it seemed to me.

I think GMTM offers him a decent, but not huge, contract.  If he takes it he'll be back.  If he can get more elsewhere, he'll be gone.  It's a business.

I think GMTM offers him a decent, but not huge, contract.  If he takes it he'll be back.  If he can get more elsewhere, he'll be gone.  It's a business.

I'd go 3.5 x 2  mill for him still. 

Good to meet u guys tonight. Can anyone post that picture of us?

I want to see that, and next time I make sure I'm there with you guys :D

He looked like a bonafide 4-5 D Man

I like the improvement :D

I'd go 3.5 x 2 mill for him still.

Like I said, decent, but not huge...

Spoken like someone that hasn't seen d4rk's wiener.

That impressive or we talking micro-penis here?

...which, according to my source is about what d4rk's wiener is.  Decent, but not huge.

Edited by Doohickie

It was an honor to meet everyone tonight. Surreal. Other words I don't have. MODO, I hope you've had an absolute blast. That was great. 

EICHEL'S BETTER 

nite nite Sabrespace drive safe

It's obvious Risto is the problem. First dominating win in a long time and Risto isn't playing? Hmmm......

23:55 TOI for Kuli. Not bad for a non-top 4 D-man.  :angel:

Here it is d4rk! Too bad it was sarcastic.

Also, after watching a short recap, How did kulikov look like tonight ?

This is a game that might change his mind about coming back next year I think, he was on fire it seemed to me.

That is the kind of game you could expect out of him more often when he is healthy. That's what he brought in Florida. I'm not sure he wants to come back, I'm not sure Murray wants him back. I'd like to see him back. 

post-2594-0-00104800-1490501070.jpg

Little bigger here

Everyone, make your guesses! Connect the poster to the face!

Romper, bomper, stomper, boo, tell me, tell me, tell me do. 

Home. What a great weekend and what a game. I'll have more thoughts but let me say it was awesome to meet everyone and I look forward to more of it.

Besides sitting with Taro, WC, and MODO I had the pleasure of having a Jets fan sitting next to me. He said he loved coming to Buffalo to see games. Our community and passion for the sport remind him of Winnipeg.

I honestly think Eichel took the Leafs chants and crowd as an offense. He played physical like I've not seen and his reactions after scoring we're awesome. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the team took offense to the Leafs fans.

Oh.. I need sleep.

Here it is guys... It was awesome finally meeting everyone tonight.

How long can you microwave a baby?!?

MODO I hope you enjoy the rest of your time here buddy, I'm going to come crash Sweden this summer!

Seriously, I don't rate into the team photo?

:angry:

Hope everyone got home or to their respective berths safely! I'll be up with a sick/farty d4rk for awhile yet- been awhile since either of us had a reason to imbibe so much!

Here's to doing stuff together more often!

Edited by Josie914

Was the best I've seen Tyler Ennis play in nearly two years.

Kulikov and Bogosian were making positive plays.

When those three play to their contracts you can see how this could have been a playoff team.

Too bad it's the first time we've seen it in the same game all year.

I'd like to see Ennis stick around and it was good to see him play better, confidence plays a big part in that I believe. Although I think his biggest problem with playing up to par is he is lacking the speed that was the biggest part of his game. I'd have to guess that injuries are the cause, especially the groin injury. I hope that the concussions haven't put fear into his game, at times he seems a little hesitant and any hesitation can be the difference of making a play or looking like a scrub.

Looks like an awesome time was had by all!

Hope you do it again. I'll make the trip from NH - longstanding work commitments kept me here this weekend.

You need more grey hair in the team photo, and I will be happy to oblige!

MODO, kudos for making the long journey.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.