Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

Can't tell you that.  But I can tell you that it reached a top speed of 462 knots and an altitude of 34K feet.

ha Traveling at that speed and reaching that height in comparison to it's flight to MA, means they did pick someone up. 

Can't tell you that. But I can tell you that it reached a top speed of 462 knots and an altitude of 34K feet.

We just need to find out if Vesey reached a top speed of 462 knots and altitude of 34k ft within the last couple hours.

Quick, somebody look online to see if there is a veseyaware.com!

ha Traveling at that speed and reaching that height in comparison to it's flight to MA, means they did pick someone up. 

Absolutely.  And if you triangulate the plane's position relative to the Erie Canal as it passed near Syracuse, you'll know EXACTLY who that person is.

So, Drew Stafford scored 20 goals last year? Not trying to knock you here. Just saying, good lord how does Drew Stafford score 20 goals in Winnipeg. Good for Drew! 

Is Drew Stafford his floor (1 30 goal season in a contract yr)? Is Pominville a ceiling (3 30 goal seasons)? Is the ceiling really higher than that? Any scouts on here? Fancy stats people?

Well, Vesey scored 24 goals his senior season.  

Guess how many goals Drew Stafford scored his junior season (his last season in NCAA)?  

24.   Cased closed.   Stafford = Vesey, Vesey = Stafford.

Well, Vesey scored 24 goals his senior season.  

Guess how many goals Drew Stafford scored his junior season (his last season in NCAA)?  

24.   Cased closed.   Stafford = Vesey, Vesey = Stafford.

Stafford scored 24 as a Junior.  Vesey scored 32.  

This has to be false.

Jimmy was just seen by a friend of mine renting a speedboat and some fishing tackle off the west coast of Vancouver Island.

The guy with him apparently looked a lot like George Siefert.

Well that's good news.  They've got great soup in that area and it can only help our chances.

That can't be true because two of my most credible sources said they saw him at First Niagara Amphitheater doing a sound check with John Mayer before the Dead show tonight.  He was also seen playing hackey sack with Kessel and Rutherford.

This has to be false.

Jimmy was just seen by a friend of mine renting a speedboat and some fishing tackle off the west coast of Vancouver Island.

Not necessarily. I now have some unconfirmed reports of a flight plan between Bermuda and Vancouver. Reports say a young man wearing sun glasses and a Harvard jersey boarded the plane who appeared intoxicated.

This has to be false.

Someone just told me Vesey was seen with Elvis, Jim Morrison in the woods hunting Bigfoot.

All this speculation is just that. My inside source tells me this was just Kim dropping Jimmy off after the Bieber concert. Apparently he complained to GMTM last week that Buffalo wasn't cultured enough for him. Terry told Kim to deal with such ignorance.

I'm also hearing Pokemon Go was somehow involved.

Edited by kas23

All this speculation is just that. My inside source tells me this was just Kim dropping Jimmy off after the Bieber concert. Apparently he complained to GMTM last week that Buffalo wasn't cultured enough for him. Terry told Kim to deal with such ignorance.

I'm also hearing Pokemon Go was somehow involved.

Going off tomorrow 8am in Central Park near bridal bridge...;

Stafford was a bit of a whipping boy here but was a good player.  Vesey is similar offensively, a bit tougher and could be playing with a better center than Stafford ever played with.

This will get you killed here.  Probably by me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.