Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

My advanced stats are off the charts!

Indeed. More to the point, however, WC got his ass kicked by a swing after consuming less whiskey than you put on your cereal for breakfast. Eye test baby!

Would I send a man to do a job he couldn't do?

You're next, BTW. We're sending you a Soviet-era Uzbekistani calculator.

1) I don't see why not. You are a bloodsucking vampire (see: lawyer), after all.

2) My bunker does not accept deliveries.

Correct.

The next person that mentions Drew Stafford is going to get a shiv in the neck.

Don't forget, I have WildCard working for me.

Drew Stafford is an average 2nd liner.

Come at me, bro!

WildCard, your next target is somewhere in Western New York.  By his own admission several years ago, there is not a Wegmans in his county.  He thinks fry cakes are the "basis upon which the best doughnuts are constructed," and he likely has emotional problems.  Grows peppers and has a smoker.  Go get him.

tumblr_livp7zoctb1qewcjwo1_500.jpg

Really, you think anything bad happens to me when he shows up to a deck smelling of smokey pork and open whiskey bottles?

You got nuthin to bring, lawdawg.

bs7LK2m.png

You're sending WC to his death.

Would I send a man to do a job he couldn't do?

You're next, BTW.  We're sending you a Soviet-era Uzbekistani calculator.  

Indeed. More to the point, however, WC got his ass kicked by a swing after consuming less whiskey than you put on your cereal for breakfast. Eye test baby!

1) I don't see why not. You are a bloodsucking vampire (see: lawyer), after all.

2) My bunker does not accept deliveries.

anigif_original-grid-image-16133-1374592

And come on, that's not even fair! We've's whiskey breakfast would make anyone blackout

That smokey smell is just burning garbage.

We can all agree that we like that smokey smell, right?

Edited by WildCard

Don't underestimate WildCard. 

Don't worry, I won't--it's not worth my time to estimate him at all.

Waitaminnit!

Is Wildcard demanding top six minutes now too?

Dammit, Vesey is now infecting our locker room, and that is just too far!

If only we had a good lawyer.

Can several lesser lawyers combine to a good lawyer, Voltron style? Because we may be able to manage that.

Don't worry, I won't--it's not worth my time to estimate him at all.

Can several lesser lawyers combine to a good lawyer, Voltron style? Because we may be able to manage that.

Ha I wonder how many of the members in their 20's will even know what you're talking about. 

Edited by GoPre

From WGRZ

http://www.wgrz.com/mb/sports/nhl/sabres/jimmy-vesey-says-hell-make-decision-in-august/272318820

"Tim (Murray) was pretty understanding about me taking my time and I respect that out of him. I'm still going to wait until August 15th but I had a good meeting with Buffalo but I'm pretty much just waiting until August 15th," Jimmy Vesey told Pete Gallivan in Foxboro after a summer league game.

The 2016 Hobey Baker Award winner also says his relationship with Jack Eichel is a very positive factor in Buffalo's favor.

"He's a once in a lifetime type of talent and I know him pretty well so it would definitely be comforting to walk into a locker room with him there and him show me the ropes so it's definitely a factor in the process," Vesey explained.

From WGRZ

http://www.wgrz.com/mb/sports/nhl/sabres/jimmy-vesey-says-hell-make-decision-in-august/272318820

"Tim (Murray) was pretty understanding about me taking my time and I respect that out of him. I'm still going to wait until August 15th but I had a good meeting with Buffalo but I'm pretty much just waiting until August 15th," Jimmy Vesey told Pete Gallivan in Foxboro after a summer league game.

The 2016 Hobey Baker Award winner also says his relationship with Jack Eichel is a very positive factor in Buffalo's favor.

"He's a once in a lifetime type of talent and I know him pretty well so it would definitely be comforting to walk into a locker room with him there and him show me the ropes so it's definitely a factor in the process," Vesey explained.

Jesus, we have another month of this ######? 

Well, I'm down

Edit: The end of that interview sounds like he already has his mind made up, and he's just going until August 15th to keep his word

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.