End of Year Press Conference

WildCard

I think we missed a couple with Darcy...

I'd believe it.  I honestly wasn't worried last year when Murray didn't have one. Some years, there isn't much to tell us that we don't already know. This year I am happy Murray will speak. I want to hear what he thinks we need over the summer.

Did you know Devo (sort of) wrote and recorded that? Mark Mothersbaugh employs several of his bandmates at Mutato Music, his LA-based music and jingle company.

That makes a lot of sense, actually.

So, what the heck. Here's my favourite Devo song:

Recorded in 1974. 1974! Still sounds impossibly weird.

0/2 on streams. Hopefully one will work.

This isn't working for you?

It's starting right now

With it, without a doubt, the worst audio I've ever been subjected to. If anyone has a better stream that isn't the official nhl.com one, I'll be so happy

Edited by WildCard

40-year-old d4rk sighting!

Mcdonalds been trying to get into the belgium market for years now, they have given up.

Every town in belgium has 1 - 2 spots where you can get better fries and burgers at same or cheaper price.

And then there is the competition from Quick, pretty much like Mcdonalds but more liked in france and belgium, just bought by burger king, but they will be dumping the belgian franchises for the same reason.

Edited by Huckleberry

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.