GDT: Buffalo @ Toronto, 7:30 pm ET, 3/7/2016

Doohickie

Shootout goals only count for the overall team total, not for the individual players.

E: To clarify, the team that wins the shootout gets a goal added to their total

Thank you

That is idiotic IMO though. Then again, SO in general is

Edited by WildCard

Love that glove on punch by Kadri. What a bitch. 

He really is a pos. Glad I found someone on Toronto to really hate again

Yes I think we got us a marked man right there. Next time Kadri is going to be roughed up. And I'll be there to enjoy the festivities   :w00t:

I've been trying to get some work done while the game was on so I didn't post much, but I have to say this:  Samson is really turning his game up in the absence of ROR.  I'm sure it helps to have him on a line with Eich and Kane, but he strikes me as the quarterback of that line while Kane and Eichel are the receivers/running backs.  He just seems to be thinking ahead while those guys are backing the defense off and creating space.  Watch him behind the goal and he seems to just know when to stay back there and when to pop up in front.  Defensively he's solid.  To my mind he's playing the smartest game of any forward on the ice right now.  My man-crush for him knows no bounds. :wub:

The Leafs should sign Grant Clitsome and put him on a like with Zach Hyman, I'm sure someone can come up with a clever name for that line.

The Mythbuster line lol  :P

Woohoo, we win!

Eichel has more goals this year than years he's been alive!

Reinhart with another silky pass and dusted off Vanek's old around the world deke

#### You Toronto!  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.