GDT: Buffalo @ Toronto, 7:30 pm ET, 3/7/2016

Doohickie

Yeah, it would. I think he's built for the occasional big moment but that's it. He just doesn't seem to have it enough to dominate games. Good player. No where near generational. 

GO SABRES!!!

So because he can't dominate after playing more hockey games in a single year this year than he ever has before, against the best in the world, at age 19, we can make this call about him already? I might as well sell my jersey then and become an Oilers fan.

Edited by clintwestwood

So because he can't dominate games after playing more hockey games in a single year this year than he ever has against the best in the world at age 19 we can make this call about him already? I might as well sell my jersey then and become an Oilers fan.

Jack's floating problem has been noted for well over a year at this point. Will be interesting to see if does start moving his feet more next season.

So because he can't dominate after playing more hockey games in a single year this year than he ever has before, against the best in the world, at age 19, we can make this call about him already? I might as well sell my jersey then and become an Oilers fan.

Ah, I'm just pissed at the effort tonight. 

Hang on to your jersey. 

GO SABRES!!!

Jack's floating problem has been noted for well over a year at this point. Will be interesting to see if does start moving his feet more next season.

He's gassed. It's not for lack of effort or skill. I think he misses ROR more than just about anyone right now. And Bylsma gives him line mates that make no sense for his game. Reinhart could barely skate at an NHL level last year. A solid NHL offseason will do him a lot of good. That and a stud winger on his line.

Edited by clintwestwood

I went to a lot of Otters games last year and McDavid floated plenty as well. I think they're probably waiting for opportunity more than anything.  

Edited by IrwinNelson

He's gassed. It's not for lack of effort or skill. He missed ROR more than just about anyone right now. And Bylsma gives him line mates that make no sense for his game. Reinhart could barely skate at an NHL level last year. A solid NHL offseason will do him a lot of good. That and a stud winger on his line.

It's partially lack of effort. I have witnessed it to many times in to many situations for it to be "Jack's tired".  Jack floats, a habit someone needs to desperately break him of.

I went to a lot of Otters games last year and McDavid floated plenty as well. I think they're probably waiting for opportunity more than anything.  

Right, that is exactly what he is doing but in the NHL you have to make your own opportunity more times than not.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.