Trade Deadline 2016

Eleven

Did Bettman make another "screw the Sabres" move and tell the league to ignore GMTM? Uncle Bryan felt bad and threw him a bone with Amerks trade.

no, the sabres just have crap to sell. The decent players they have they want to keep, the rest the other teams just aren't interested in. No one really makes hockey trades today, it's buying and selling of expiring asserts, and the Sabres aren't buyers and have little of value to sell

no, the sabres just have crap to sell. The decent players they have they want to keep, the rest the other teams just aren't interested in. No one really makes hockey trades today, it's buying and selling of expiring asserts, and the Sabres aren't buyers and have little of value to sell

This

What was I wrong about? Have you ever once considered that some people might know more than you?

The only information we had available was that Florida had offers of a second for Pirri. You suggested Johnson for Pirri. I said no because they had reportedly gotten offers of a second which Johnson isn't nearly worth. You suggested a backups injury increases Johnson's value to them which is accurate but not enough to make him worth a second-round asset. Then I mentioned how others are available for less, which is still true. Johnson still isn't worth a second. Clearly the info we had on Pirri was wrong (or Tallon hit his head this morning), but the context of that conversation was you suggesting that Johnson was worth an asset that was reportedly worth a 2nd. That's not true.

The only information we had available was that Florida had offers of a second for Pirri. You suggested Johnson for Pirri. I said no because they had reportedly gotten offers of a second which Johnson isn't nearly worth. You suggested a backups injury increases Johnson's value to them which is accurate but not enough to make him worth a second-round asset. Then I mentioned how others are available for less, which is still true. Johnson still isn't worth a second. Clearly the info we had on Pirri was wrong (or Tallon hit his head this morning), but the context of that conversation was you suggesting that Johnson was worth an asset that was reportedly worth a 2nd. That's not true.

I'll take that as a no. 

Panthers and Bruins have issued statements that they are done.

Looks like the Bruins messed up and released their annual email a little early, as this just arrived in my inbox.

#FlaPanthers are done dealing...enjoy the rest of #TradeCentre

95 retweets71 likes

Retweet

More
Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.