Trade Deadline 2016

Eleven

John Shannon calls it official

I'm told, the Kris Versteeg trade to LA is now done.

Details

REPORT: Los Angeles Kings acquire (F) Kris Versteeg from Carolina Hurricanes for Valentin Zykov and a conditional 5th round draft pick #NHL

If Zykov hits he could be a top six forward.  Solid return in value for Versteeg.

BREAKING NEWS: #Caps Acquire Daniel Winnik from Toronto. #RockTheRed http://capitalstoday.monumentalnetwork.com/2016/02/28/capitals-acquire-daniel-winnik-from-torontohttp://twitter.com/washcaps/status/704162805205725184/photo/1

TRADE: #Leafs acquire Washington's 2nd Rd. pick in '16 Connor Carrick and Brooks Laich for Daniel Winnik and Anaheim’s 5th Rd pick in '16

Edited by Hoss

So a 4th line center/depth player? Hopefully the necessary dominoes have finally fallen for tomorrow to be fun. I'm still waiting for the trade nobody saw coming

Not that I believe it, but I read earlier that literally everyone in Edmonton not named McDavid is available. Figure you can have one more night of wet dreams involving Hall.

So a 4th line center/depth player? Hopefully the necessary dominoes have finally fallen for tomorrow to be fun. I'm still waiting for the trade nobody saw coming

It's coming! I just wonder if we'll be part of it.

Not that I believe it, but I read earlier that literally everyone in Edmonton not named McDavid is available. Figure you can have one more night of wet dreams involving Hall.

I've read multiple times the same report, but I still think Hall/RNH are draft day deals. So I get wet dreams of Hall all way until July 

Damn you, True. Now I can't stop singing 'Wet dreams are made of these, Taylor Hall and Eberleeeee'

It's coming! I just wonder if we'll be part of it.

McGinn at the very least, with Franson and friends likely and hopefully something else but I doubt anything major happens for us until the draft

Speaking of sexual tension.......................

You and Hoss still circle-jerking over in the Trade thread?

I've read multiple times the same report, but I still think Hall/RNH are draft day deals. So I get wet dreams of Hall all way until July 

Damn you, True. Now I can't ###### stop singing 'Wet dreams are made of these, Taylor Hall and Eberleeeee'

Speaking of sexual tension.......................

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

'Wet dreams are made of these, Taylor Hall and Eberleeeee'

They'll cost you prospects and draft picks, and everyone may be looking for one

Some of them have 1st rounders

Some of them have many 2nds too

Some of them have young Dmen

Like Vatanen and Lindholm too

Ooh ooooohhoohhooh

Simply outstanding  :worthy:  :lol:  :lol:

The 'Some of them' part is what got me.

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.