Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Yes, yes, yes. The Romo is a choker trope is purely media/social media driven -- something fun to clown on. (Similarly over blown, IMO, is talk of whether he might actually be a HOF'er.)

His numbers speak for themselves. Dude can frickin' ball. If he could somehow be healthy again? ZOMG - I'd want him in a heart beat.

I just think he's done.

No arguing that point of view of him being done. You either believe or you don't.

He is certainly a much better traditional QB than Tyrod, but I think the injury concern + age on the wrong side of peak + lack of mobility = not a significant upgrade to what we currently have.

Now the contract conversation of whether we want to commit to Tyrod as a long term answer makes a short term veteran much more appealing. 

But when will the choke come? Will it be a regular season choke job or a postseason choke job? That is a very important distinction to bills fans, I would think.

For the record, I'll say regular season choke job, if this hypothetical situation were to occur.

Not a choker. See above.

Buffalo most likely has to get to 11 wins unless KC, Oakland or Denver fall apart. Guarantee all 3 of those teams end up making it. Bottom line is that the year is over with a loss tonight...

Those teams haven't begun cannibalizing each other yet, though.  There's hope with 10.

Buffalo most likely has to get to 11 wins unless KC, Oakland or Denver fall apart. Guarantee all 3 of those teams end up making it. Bottom line is that the year is over with a loss tonight...

I've been hearing talk to this effect. Not really processing it, but this helps it come into focus. I heard something about how the AFC West being terrific is going to kill the Bills' chances at a Wildcard spot. Makes sense. And shoot - don't even sleep on those Chargers. That team could make a run, too.

Gilmore .... honest to Betsy ... he didn't drive low, he ducked low!

That was all Graham and not Gilmore.

Maybe Whaley should have pursued him instead of Clay.

That said, the secondary has not looked good.

Calti, get a freaking avatar/icon/whatever already.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.