Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

....what in the world just happened?

Sherman roughs the kicker. Gets called for offside instead. We lose our kicker for the game.

This is utterly unbelievable, even for the Bills and the NFL.

Edit: apparently we only lose Carpenter for a play, not the game. My consternation remains.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

You can't have roughing the kicker because the play was shut down for defense offside. You can have a late hit which I think it was.

Of course, the ref was still spotting the ball on the FG attempt with 4 seconds left when we got called for delay of game. Dear refs in Seattle: we're perfectly capable of losing this game on our own. Thanks.

WTF.  Robert Woods, you don't have the right to taunt anyone.  No one.  Ever.

What did he do?

DB whacks at the ball while Woods is getting up, Woods does the first-down holding the ball up towards the DB's face, DB whacks the ball again, Woods walks away. It's probably taunting, but with the whacks at the ball I'd have let it go if I were the ref.

Edited by MattPie

DB whacks at the ball while Woods is getting up, Woods does the first-down holding the ball up towards the DB's face, DB whacks the ball again, Woods walks away. It's probably taunting, but with the whacks at the ball I'd have let it go if I were the ref.

At worst, that should have been offsetting. At worst. It was nothing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.