Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

So from time to time I've wandered downstairs and I've put the radio on.  Who is the person--if it's even a person--who does color commentary on WGR?  Is there a way to silence him/it?  Murphy on play-by-play is bad enough, but whoever or whatever that other person/bot thing is, is awful.

Our secondary hasn't been great this season, but it's been a smoldering garbage fire since Williams got hurt. I'm worried our run blocking is going to follow a similar path with Wood out.

I don't understand why we didn't jump offside and blast Hauschka in the knee.

Why not, right?

Our secondary hasn't been great this season, but it's been a smoldering garbage fire since Williams got hurt. I'm worried our run blocking is going to follow a similar path with Wood out.

I don't understand why we didn't jump offside and blast Hauschka in the knee.

That would have 15 yards and an ejection for the guilty party. 

So from time to time I've wandered downstairs and I've put the radio on.  Who is the person--if it's even a person--who does color commentary on WGR?  Is there a way to silence him/it?  Murphy on play-by-play is bad enough, but whoever or whatever that other person/bot thing is, is awful.

Why not, right?

Mark Kelso in all his glory

Why not, right?

Mark Kelso.

That would have 15 yards and an ejection for the guilty party. 

No, it'd be a 5 yard offside penalty.

Pete Carroll, Super Bowl winner, wastes a challenge and timeout on a 9 yard pass in the 4th quarter of a one possession game.

I don't even know what's wrong with me. I was totally fine, I sat down and turned on the tv to 3-0 Bruins, and I snapped. I can't believe I haven't broken something. There's no way it's these teams making me this angry, but I'm not sure what it is.

One play between commercial breaks. Nice.

Sing "Blame Bylsma" to the tune of "Blame Canada" and all will be well :)

Please put him out to pasture.

The man's had like 20 concussions. Cut him a little slack!

Sing "Blame Bylsma" to the tune of "Blame Canada" and all will be well :)

The man's had like 20 concussions. Cut him a little slack!

I'll give him his 21st if it keeps him off the air.  Holy ######, he's stupid.  I mean it.

EDIT:  There's this bar owner I know.  He once came up to me and said, "hey, that guy ordered three Blues.  Three bucks each.  So that's seven, right?"  

I think Kelso is dumber.

Edited by Eleven

This one's not on Taylor.  Not at all.  He was almost brilliant; he certainly was very, very good.

Shame they weren't kicking for the tie at the end.  I'll look for the league's apology.  I'm sure I'll get it about as soon as I get the one about the 1999 Finals.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.