Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

You can disagree all you want. It was the wrong decision and a waste of a 1st the 2nd they made that pick.

I didn't say it was a good decision. I said they were desperate, not that they fell in love with EJ

We didn't have to draft him, but we had to draft somebody that year. And as it turns out, they all sucked.

Exactly

We didn't have to draft him, but we had to draft somebody that year. And as it turns out, they all sucked.

And they wasted a 1st round pick. It was a waste at the time and it is a waste now. Regardless of their lack of depth at QB they wasted a 1st round pick on a player that was never worth a 1st round pick.

I didn't say it was a good decision. I said they were desperate, not that they fell in love with EJ

Exactly

They were desperate because they fail to do what they should. You draft guys like Prescott, and Murray, and Mettenburg and those guys 1 almost every year in that 4-6th round.

They were desperate because they fail to do what they should. You draft guys like Prescott, and Murray, and Mettenburg and those guys 1 almost every year in that 4-6th round.

Drafting Murray or Mettenberger would make us less desperate? Are either of them even on an NFL roster? I mean c'mon man. For every Prescott there's 100 useless players. Meanwhile, useful position players go in the middle rounds regularly.

Come on, you can just ###### off with that kick. There is no God in Buffalo. If there is he's an ######

It boggles my mind how any Buffalo sports fan can give a single about the sports gods :lol:

At least you got over it

Well when I said it was a bad pick in 2013 and was told how full of I was and continue to have ppl try and defend it, no I won't let it go. It was a garbage pick and anyone involved in the decision should be fired by the Pegulas.  The Bills have stunk forever. They stink because of things like drafting EJ Manuel in the 1st, trading up for Sammy Watkins, it is a pattern of asset mismanagement. Sure Sammy Watkins is good, but it was the deepest WR draft in a decade. You had no need to trade up. Sure they needed a QB but it was the worst QB draft in years, so you don't take one and you deal with it.

Drafting Murray or Mettenberger would make us less desperate? Are either of them even on an NFL roster? I mean c'mon man. For every Prescott there's 100 useless players. Meanwhile, useful position players go in the middle rounds regularly.

It boggles my mind how any Buffalo sports fan can give a single ###### about the sports gods :lol:

You draft those guys every year because you need to hit on one of them. I am not saying you hit on Murray or Mett but you would have hit on Prescott. It is exactly like drafting GT's. You take one almost every year because they are hard to predict.

Useful players also go in round 1 when the Bills were off drafting a crappy QB

One last thing Blue. Your condescension has gotten bad in this thread and others. Tone it down.

Edited by LGR4GM

Well when I said it was a bad pick in 2013 and was told how full of ###### I was and continue to have ppl try and defend it, no I won't let it go. It was a garbage pick and anyone involved in the decision should be fired by the Pegulas.  The Bills have stunk forever. They stink because of things like drafting EJ Manuel in the 1st, trading up for Sammy Watkins, it is a pattern of asset mismanagement. Sure Sammy Watkins is good, but it was the deepest WR draft in a decade. You had no need to trade up. Sure they needed a QB but it was the worst QB draft in years, so you don't take one and you deal with it.

Well when I said it was a bad pick in 2013 and was told how full of ###### I was and continue to have ppl try and defend it, no I won't let it go. It was a garbage pick and anyone involved in the decision should be fired by the Pegulas.  The Bills have stunk forever. They stink because of things like drafting EJ Manuel in the 1st, trading up for Sammy Watkins, it is a pattern of asset mismanagement. Sure Sammy Watkins is good, but it was the deepest WR draft in a decade. You had no need to trade up. Sure they needed a QB but it was the worst QB draft in years, so you don't take one and you deal with it.

anyone with a brain--incl ALL FSU fans were shaking their heads in amazement at the stupidity of the Buffalo Bills organization. The stupidity continues.

Edited by calti

You draft those guys every year because you need to hit on one of them. I am not saying you hit on Murray or Mett but you would have hit on Prescott. It is exactly like drafting GT's. You take one almost every year because they are hard to predict.

Useful players also go in round 1 when the Bills were off drafting a crappy QB

QBs are hard to predict, yet not hard to predict. Their hit rate beyond the 2nd round is dramatically lower than other positions. Scouts aren't good at identifying the good ones, but are seemingly very good at identifying the bad ones.

Even if Tyrod can start slinging it out(which is doubtful) ... We simply do not have the receiver talent today to make it happen... This team needs to play with the lead. Even fully healthy, we aren't winning today, but the injuries are terrible this year. And I am in the camp that sending shady out last week was a terrible decision by the coaching staff

Those were bad decisions, but Whaley has been very good at finding talent later on in the draft. And trading Alonso for McCoy is solid asset management

anyone with a brain--incl ALL FSU fans were shaking their heads in amazement at the stupidity of the Buffalo Bills organization. The stupidity continues.

You can say that again

Those were bad decisions, but Whaley has been very good at finding talent later on in the draft. And trading Alonso for McCoy is solid asset management

You can say that again

I agree. I think Whaley is getting better. I also think he still makes mistakes. The more I look at Whaley the less I dislike him. I hope he can continue to build the team and actually do a good job.

Even if Tyrod can start slinging it out(which is doubtful) ... We simply do not have the receiver talent today to make it happen... This team needs to play with the lead. Even fully healthy, we aren't winning today, but the injuries are terrible this year. And I am in the camp that sending shady out last week was a terrible decision by the coaching staff

Yea, I'm not even mad. Seriously, what can anyone expect with the injury list on offense?

Pegula needs to start taking responsibility pretty soon for this organization.He gets a pass so far cuz its way to soon for him to sort it all out.He made a colossal mistake in buying the REX BS.

That's job 1 in the offseason as well as a new GM.Whaley can stay as an asst GM but he certainly is not good enough at big picture stuff.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.