Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Sure it is. Bad players get hurt more because they have to work harder to compete.

Be interesting to see this in a study.

I'm not arguing he's great, I'm arguing certain criticisms are bunk. Seriously, that sequence for NE was as bad as anything the Bills have put out this year. Doesn't mean Belichick sucks. It happens.

With Rex it's a pattern. I've seen the pattern and I don't like it. I don't like him as a coach.

I'm also not talking about Bellichek, I'm talking about Ryan.

Edited by LGR4GM

You're being semantic.

Not at all. Good players get hurt all the time.

Be interesting to see this in a study.

With Rex it's a pattern. I've seen the pattern and I don't like it. I don't like him as a coach.

I'm also not talking about Bellichek, I'm talking about Ryan.

If Rex is bad because his team takes penalties, then good teams and coaches should not get penalized. But year after year we see no correlation between wins and penalties taken. It's a bunk criticism.

Not at all. Good players get hurt all the time.

If Rex is bad because his team takes penalties, then good teams and coaches should not get penalized. But year after year we see no correlation between wins and penalties taken. It's a bunk criticism.

That is one of the reasons he is a bad coach.

Edited by LGR4GM

The sad thing is, that's average for him. He's not good

History repeats itself. A few years ago, we handed Fitz an extension because we had to. He predictably flopped, causing us to have to draft a QB in a horrible QB draft. Looks like it may be happening again.

PLEASE let Dallas move on from Romo.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

History repeats itself. A few years ago, we handed Fitz an extension because we had to. He predictably flopped, causing us to have to draft a QB in a horrible QB draft. Looks like it may be happening again.

I watched Prescott through out his college career. Had hopes the Bills would land him. Came so close....

We didn't have to draft EJ Manuel. The idiots running the team fell in love with a QB who looked good on nothing but paper. EJ Manuel was a terrible pick the 2nd they made it.

They will, but can we even afford him? I really want Matt Stafford to come here but I doubt he ever leaves Detroit

We didn't have to draft EJ Manuel. The idiots running the team fell in love with a QB who looked good on nothing but paper. EJ Manuel was a terrible pick the 2nd they made it.

Eh no offense but I disagree. They were desperate. Our other QB was Kevin freaking Kolb.

They could have taken Dak in the 3rd. He went in the 4th right?

He did. To be fair though even Dallas wasn't happy they got stuck with him

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.