Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

You are probably right, but the next 7 might change their mind.

I like Rex, I'm not sure he's a good coach but I have seen way worse at One Bills Drive. I just don't know how many great coaches are out there. Or for that matter, are coaches really great or have the ones we call good just been huge beneficiaries of right place right time.

Bill Walsh, Bill Belicheck, Mike Holmgren, Mike Tomlin, etc.

I like Rex, I'm not sure he's a good coach but I have seen way worse at One Bills Drive. I just don't know how many great coaches are out there. Or for that matter, are coaches really great or have the ones we call good just been huge beneficiaries of right place right time.

Bill Walsh, Bill Belicheck, Mike Holmgren, Mike Tomlin, etc.

Great players starting with the QB make coaches great ... where would Belichick be if the Pats had not drafted Brady ? Or Walsh without Montana ? Holmgren without Favre ? I'm going with majority right place right time. 

Great players starting with the QB make coaches great ... where would Belichick be if the Pats had not drafted Brady ? Or Walsh without Montana ? Holmgren without Favre ? I'm going with majority right place right time. 

Can still only wonder where Belichick would be w/ out Brady, but the Pats do have a 13-5 record w/out Brady being able to start a game due to injury or suspension. Gotta give Belichick some credit. 

Edited by GoPre

Make better plays?

If Tyrod running all the way to the outside and getting crunched while trying to reach for the pylon is the way we need to score then we don't deserve to.

They scored a TD, a bad call was made. They deserved the TD, even if the play-calling hasn't been good. Cincy's inside is terrifying, and we don't have receivers. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.