Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Plenty of people around here predicted it.

The Miami game?  It was just a bunch of naysayers hoping to be right, if you're correct, and I'm not sure that you are.

It's still smarter to start your stud in a game you can win instead of in a game you can't.  I don't know why this is so hard for people.

The Miami game?  It was just a bunch of naysayers hoping to be right, if you're correct, and I'm not sure that you are.

It's still smarter to start your stud in a game you can win instead of in a game you can't.  I don't know why this is so hard for people.

When he's obviously injured the one week and may be healthy enough to play against the team we need him for more? Still not smarter. Especially because that may have added WEEKS to his injury time, which again, was discussed/worried about by many people.

For a bit of good news, Shaq looks fantastic. Really think that pick is going to be a home run.

Was saying the same thing myself during that game. He looked amazing. Real smart player

But is it smarter to start your stud in a game he's 60-70% where you have a better chance of winning, or one where he's 100% and you have less of a chance of winning?

When he's obviously injured the one week and may be healthy enough to play against the team we need him for more? Still not smarter. Especially because that may have added WEEKS to his injury time, which again, was discussed/worried about by many people.

The team they needed him more for was Miami.  Today always was going to be a loss.

And he'll be ready by next Monday night.

This also was discussed by many people.  

Was saying the same thing myself during that game. He looked amazing. Real smart player

But is it smarter to start your stud in a game he's 60-70% where you have a better chance of winning, or one where he's 100% and you have less of a chance of winning?

The former.  

It's hard because we had a better chance of winning with Gillislee, than a hobbled McCoy. Rex needed to be a strong enough head coach to not let hubris talk him into starting.

It's hard because we had a better chance of winning with Gillislee, than a hobbled McCoy. Rex needed to be a strong enough head coach to not let hubris talk him into starting.

No, the Bills had a better chance of winning in Miami with McCoy.  Come on.  Let's be a little realistic here.

No, the Bills had a better chance of winning in Miami with McCoy.  Come on.  Let's be a little realistic here.

I just disagree. Give Gillislee all the touches McCoy had and I think we win that game. I thought it was bad coaching then, and I still do.

I just disagree. Give Gillislee all the touches McCoy had and I think we win that game. I thought it was bad coaching then, and I still do.

I can agree to disagree on that.

gif of the dildont being thrown onto the field today

http://i.imgur.com/cdCijSt.gifv

inkman..how many times have we asked you to keep your toys to yourself?

Yup. We used Gillislee maybe once or twice before the middle of the third quarter? I couldn't believe it. Shady didn't have a single run where he looked anything like healthy Shady.

Ah, remember when the Bills were one game behind the Pats with momentum on their side and so many people thought this was 'the year' they finally made the playoffs?

This team is the laughing stock of all of American professional sports and I don't regret missing almost all the games. It's one thing to live through some off years and be excited about a year where big changes were made. But this team has been a joke for longer than some fans have been driving.

It doesn't help that the sport has taken a turn for the worse. Too many commercials, too many thugs, too many injuries....... I'm ecstatic about the huge decline in ratings.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.