Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

How do I feel about Rex being the only NFL HC who wore team apparel for the annual HC photo?

CeFnRhcUIAAbfMV.jpg

I feel a little bit like he was that one kid in a school where there's a uniform and who forgot it was a dress-down for school picture day.

Are my eyes bad or is there a missing, prominent, HC? or two or three?

Shifting gears: Did anyone see the reports on how the owners are openly talking about the need for the Bills to have a new stadium? The tone and tenor of the comments were unmistakable.

Ugh. More and more, I find myself saying (silently, to myself): F#*k you, NFL. Take your avarice and your abetting of CTE, and beat it.

The NFL as an enterprise is just more and more odious to me. 

If it weren't for the emotional significance that the team has to so many people (and, to an extent, to me), I'd have no ambivalence on the matter at all.

Shifting gears: Did anyone see the reports on how the owners are openly talking about the need for the Bills to have a new stadium? The tone and tenor of the comments were unmistakable.

Ugh. More and more, I find myself saying (silently, to myself): F#*k you, NFL. Take your avarice and your abetting of CTE, and beat it.

If it weren't for the emotional significance that the team has to so many people (and, to an extent, to me), I'd have no ambivalence on the matter at all.

Did you, by chance, catch this not-so-little nugget on the data omission from the database the NFL's concussion research was based on?

I'm already there. The NFL and the Bills drove me there. I didn't watch any football since the KC game last year. Didn't watch the Superbowl for the first time. Will be not watching the Bills season opener this year for the first time.

It's just not worth the time and aggravation anymore. I haven't missed it yet. The only vote I have is with my eyeballs and wallet. It's admittedly a small vote, but it's been cast.

I'm already there. The NFL and the Bills drove me there. I didn't watch any football since the KC game last year. Didn't watch the Superbowl for the first time. Will be not watching the Bills season opener this year for the first time.

It's just not worth the time and aggravation anymore. I haven't missed it yet. The only vote I have is with my eyeballs and wallet. It's admittedly a small vote, but it's been cast.

Not there yet. But I am getting there.

That new avatar is awesome, Smell. Good choice

Thanks. That picture is floating around on social media - it original from the Buffalo Sports Museum, I think - and it caught my eye. I may go back to that classic view of the concessions area behind the blues, but this one works for now (it's taken from a more expensive vantage point).

I really thought Denver should have gone after him, seems like a great fit in Kubiak's offense. I mean, is taking a chance on RG3 somehow worse than going into the season with Sanchez as the starter?

Apparently they were asking around about him, and heard about his character issues, and backed off. Looks like Kaep or Sanchez for them

• 2 weeks later...

Bills LB A.J. Tarpley retired from the NFL at age 23 due to concussion concerns today. He does have a degree from Stanford which I'm sure will help in his future endeavors.

Edited by EastsideOasis

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.