Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Apparently Denver inquirer about Tyrod. I trade him yesterday and throw in a pick just for good measure.

Ill advised. TT is certainly not all world, but he gives us the best chance going into next year. There is nobody we currently have, could trade for, or draft that would be a better option going into next season. He will either cement his position or not. 

GO BILLS!!!

Ill advised. TT is certainly not all world, but he gives us the best chance going into next year. There is nobody we currently have, could trade for, or draft that would be a better option going into next season. He will either cement his position or not.

GO BILLS!!!

He's neither sturdy enough or accurate enough to be the solution. They should get what they can while there is a market or him.

The news about his agent threatening a hold out if he doesn't get a deal before this season is the last straw for me.

For what? The last pick in the 1st round, or their pick in the late 20s next year?

Had any of that been reported, I'd have told ya.

He's neither sturdy enough or accurate enough to be the solution. They should get what they can while there is a market or him.

The news about his agent threatening a hold out if he doesn't get a deal before this season is the last straw for me.

Had any of that been reported, I'd have told ya.

He showed a marked progression over the last six games of being able to hurt teams from the pocket, which is the most important aspect of his development. Over those last six games especially, Roman saw enough to start trusting him with attacking the middle of the field, something that teams knew he was reluctant to do earlier on (we saw the same thing when he worked with Kaepernick). 

So we just get what we can while there's market for him? That's all well and good, but it screws us for next season. There wouldn't be one QB on the team that the veteran leadership would trust. For better or worse, TT is our only option. And his agent knows that, but the threats to sit out are just noise. TT would be doing himself a great disservice if he sat out. 

GO BILLS!!!

Bills LB A.J. Tarpley retired from the NFL at age 23 due to concussion concerns today. He does have a degree from Stanford which I'm sure will help in his future endeavors.

Concussions #3 and 4 for him last year.  Can't say I blame him.

My son has had 3 concussions.  The last one resulted in migraines for the next 4 years.  I wouldn't be surprised if Tarpley is dealing with daily issues already. 

No question that injury risk is a real concern.  I'd like to see another season of him starting to evaluate whether he's a guy who can't stay healthy. 

But I saw him throw quite a few great passes last year, and when he scrambled, I saw things I haven't seen from anyone since pre-incarceration Michael Vick.  I'm not throwing that away in favor of another rookie or journeyman until there's another season of data to evaluate.

He's awfully slight

I saw him throw quite a few great passes last year, and when he scrambled, I saw things I haven't seen from anyone since pre-incarceration Michael Vick.  I'm not throwing that away in favor of another rookie or journeyman until there's another season of data to evaluate.

Both of these camps of thought are equally true to me.

I think Taylor can progress and become a legit top-12 quarterback (one that can win games for us when needed). I also feel like we'll be whistling past the graveyard the whole time.

No question that injury risk is a real concern. I'd like to see another season of him starting to evaluate whether he's a guy who can't stay healthy.

But I saw him throw quite a few great passes last year, and when he scrambled, I saw things I haven't seen from anyone since pre-incarceration Michael Vick. I'm not throwing that away in favor of another rookie or journeyman until there's another season of data to evaluate.

Completely agreed. I think it's also worth noting that while I share concerns about his frame, his injury came on an illegal horse collar tackle that would have hurt a giant like Roethlisberger.

No question that injury risk is a real concern. I'd like to see another season of him starting to evaluate whether he's a guy who can't stay healthy.

But I saw him throw quite a few great passes last year, and when he scrambled, I saw things I haven't seen from anyone since pre-incarceration Michael Vick. I'm not throwing that away in favor of another rookie or journeyman until there's another season of data to evaluate.

He definitely reminds me of a right handed vick. I also see the same issues. Injuries and ball control. I'd be surprised if he's the starter come 2017.

Two MSM types Tweeted a rumoured blockbuster that involves the Bills surrendering Taylor, this year's 1st and 2nd, next year's 3rd, in order to acquire the Browns #2 overall. Denver also in the mix as the recipient of Taylor, and sending its 1st this year to Cleveland.

Maybe total bull. But maybe not?

Looking at those pieces with a more sober eye: That is just way too much to pay for the #2 this year. But maybe something along those lines?

Two MSM types Tweeted a rumoured blockbuster that involves the Bills surrendering Taylor, this year's 1st and 2nd, next year's 3rd, in order to acquire the Browns #2 overall. Denver also in the mix as the recipient of Taylor, and sending its 1st this year to Cleveland.

What are MSM types?

It ain't happening but I'm totally aboard. Just not a Tyrod fan.

Looking at those pieces with a more sober eye: That is just way too much to pay for the #2 this year. But maybe something along those lines?

I think it's BS personally. If something that big were in the works I have to think there'd be more chatter.

Also, I hate it. That's such a bad trade.

Benjamin Allbright @AllbrightNFL

This #Broncos #Browns #Bills three way trade rumor has been denied by all three teams, and is the product of one unknown blog.

I think it's BS personally. If something that big were in the works I have to think there'd be more chatter.

Also, I hate it. That's such a bad trade.

Really is though. Who could we possibly want that desperately at #2?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.