Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

There is so much I want to say, but let's start with cut Jordan Gay.  Useless now.

The Dareus and K Williams situations deserve some attention, too.

The refs still suck (I saw that touchdown), and I wonder if Jones overtakes Manuel.

There is so much I want to say, but let's start with cut Jordan Gay. Useless now.

The refs still suck (I saw that touchdown), and I wonder if Jones overtakes Manuel.

Cardale has looked pretty decent.

There is so much I want to say, but let's start with cut Jordan Gay.  Useless now.

Agreed on everything up until the last line.

Maybe I've just become so used to the rules but the Greg Little drop was not a catch by any stretch of the imagination (under current rules). And there's virtually no chance Jones overtakes Manuel. Jones is a project and EJ has actually looked good in the preseason, too. Manuel is almost 100% heading into his final year with the team, but they'll still dress him on gamedays and have Cardale in street clothes. That's been the plan from the beginning per any reporters I respect on the matter.

Cutting Karlos struck me as strange, until I heard that he came back to training camp even heavier han he'd been at minicamp. If other backup RBs are showing something, the guy becomes an expendable JAG.

But those TDs (9?!) last season weren't run of the mill.

RBs are fairly fungible, though. We'll see.

Cutting Karlos struck me as strange, until I heard that he came back to training camp even heavier han he'd been at minicamp. If other backup RBs are showing something, the guy becomes an expendable JAG.

But those TDs (9?!) last season weren't run of the mill.

RBs are fairly fungible, though. We'll see.

What blows my mind is, you've worked all your life to attain something only 1 in maybe 10,000 can attain.  You hit the point where the big payday is in your grasp.  And then you go off the rails?  All the work in school, and then college, and you can't maintain your focus for another couple of seasons and get your big contact?

What a shame.  Kid has some skills.

What blows my mind is, you've worked all your life to attain something only 1 in maybe 10,000 can attain. You hit the point where the big payday is in your grasp. And then you go off the rails? All the work in school, and then college, and you can't maintain your focus for another couple of seasons and get your big contact?

What a shame. Kid has some skills.

His biggest skill seemed to be his breakaway speed. I think the extra 30 lbs robbed him if that.

I think Gillislee and Jonathan Williams can fill the void with ease. Still not sold on Reggie Bush

Edited by inkman

Yeah -- that utter inability to focus or commit is a troubling sign.

The stuff with Dareus strikes me as a farce. That guy wants no part of rehab, and, tbh, I'm far from convinced that he needs it. Is there more to this story that I'm missing? He smokes weed, right? Is the synthetic stuff a nastier drug?

Anyway, the Pegulas insisted, evidently.

Any truth to the rumour that Karlos refused to join Dareus, and so it was buh bye?

Yeah -- that utter inability to focus or commit is a troubling sign.

The stuff with Dareus strikes me as a farce. That guy wants no part of rehab, and, tbh, I'm far from convinced that he needs it. Is there more to this story that I'm missing? He smokes weed, right? Is the synthetic stuff a nastier drug?

Anyway, the Pegulas insisted, evidently.

Any truth to the rumour that Karlos refused to join Dareus, and so it was buh bye?

No. Williams actually gained weight after reporting overweight and being asked to shed some pounds. He was 261 lbs. when they cut him yesterday. He literally couldn't play football. His lack of maturity and commitment along with the emergence of J Williams made it an easy decision to cut him. I'll be shocked if anyone picks him up this season and not the least bit surprised if he washes out completely. 

GO BILLS!!!

No. Williams actually gained weight after reporting overweight and being asked to shed some pounds. He was 261 lbs. when they cut him yesterday. He literally couldn't play football. His lack of maturity and commitment along with the emergence of J Williams made it an easy decision to cut him. I'll be shocked if anyone picks him up this season and not the least bit surprised if he washes out completely.

GO BILLS!!!

That makes sense too. Showing up heavier still when you got chewed out for being overweight a month or two ago is really, really bone headed.

That makes sense too. Showing up heavier still when you got chewed out for being overweight a month or two ago is really, really bone headed.

He was actually gaining weight throughout training camp. How is that possible with the amount of resources available in the form of specialized trainers and nutritionists? He flipped the bird at the organization and teammates and refused to better himself. And I gotta think his idiocy on social media didn't help, either. Employers watch that stuff as we know. Another example of his immaturity. 

GO BILLS!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.