GDT: Florida @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 2-9-2016

WildCard

Three of Chad's starts were part of back-to-backs and the other was a couple days after Lehner's return. It'll be 7 of 11 tonight which translates to 52 starts a year.

I think Lehner, played his first back, then Johnson 2, and then it's been mostly Lehner since. Seems like they were easing him in a little.

Thanks again guys, I'm always happy whenever people like these  :thumbsup:

And he's playing like a number one.

I predict a few leaky ones tonight. The crows desperately need something to feast on.

He is playing like a #1. I've been very impressed with his ability to track the puck trough traffic. The mobility he lacks will come back to form, just like it did with Chad and Ullmark. Chad, IMO, will be gone within the month anyways

No Barkov tonight can't be understated. I predict a comfy 3-1 win tonight with no empty netter

Did you know that cats only meow when there's people around? It's true.

I loath my cats

WC has subscribed to Cat Facts

Some of those are actually cat facts

kitler8837.jpg

1200697-bigthumbnail.jpg

I was really hopinh you and qwk would do another series of these

Edited by WildCard

Most teams do. They're like 17 wins past 23 games.

Florida is such a boring team to watch. They get the lead then play lock-down defense the rest of the game.

Florida is the best defensive team in the league at 2.23 goals against per game. And, the Sabres are the third worst offensive team at 2.26 goals scored per game.

Sure, as long as Bylsma doesn't try to put him on the 3rd line again. With both Larsson and Girgensons out, I wonder if we see Reinhart get some time at center.

If only. Throw ROR on Jack's wing and let's have some fun tonight with Samson as the #2 center

Does that make any sense? No, but I just wanna see it

Edited by WildCard

If only. Throw ROR on Jack's wing and let's have some fun tonight with Samson as the #2 center

Does that make any sense? No, but I just wanna see it

Well, if I were a bookie I'd set the over/under on O'Reilly's minutes tonight at 30...and still bet the over. No truth, however, to the rumor that funeral arrangements have been made.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.