John Scott - A Guy Like Me

sabills

Always liked Big John and was sad to see him leave the Sabres even though like many said his spot would better be served to someone that could really play the game. Now I'm hearing former team mates both Sabres and otherwise saying how great a team mate he was. Virtually anyone thats played with this guy has nothing bad to say about his character. Just a decent human being. Its been nice seeing guys like Milbury and Roenick eat crow the last few days. Loudmouths.

When did Dinglebury eat crow? He was still whining about Scott not belonging after he'd scored 2 goals in the 2nd game.

Would be soooooooooooo happy if this whole situation moves Scott out of the NHL into NBCSN and moves Mike out of the public eye.

When did Dinglebury eat crow? He was still whining about Scott not belonging after he'd scored 2 goals in the 2nd game.

Would be soooooooooooo happy if this whole situation moves Scott out of the NHL into NBCSN and moves Mike out of the public eye.

Can we start some sort of internet petition?

Anyone sign the petition?

Do I really need to give my home address?

How many junk emails should I expect for giving that out?

Thanks for sharing NS!

Hope they are happy and healthy!

Looks good ...

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/danielle-scott-birth-john-scott-all-star-1.3435963

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. I'm trying to think of whom to cast as Bettman. I'd have to say Rob Schneider or John Lovitz because those two are insufferable and I want to punch their faces in whenever I see them. Sound familiar?

Nice. I'm trying to think of whom to cast as Bettman. I'd have to say Rob Schneider or John Lovitz because those two are insufferable and I want to punch their faces in whenever I see them. Sound familiar?

'Rob Schneider is....A STAPLER! (rated pg-13)'

If I had to pick a Bettman, Dany Devito would fit his build perfectly. John Lovitz would too, actually. But, I'd have to go with Hugo Weaving, just because the Matrix has it pinned to my soul as him being the ultimate bad guy.

'Rob Schneider is....A STAPLER! (rated pg-13)'

If I had to pick a Bettman, Dany Devito would fit his build perfectly. John Lovitz would too, actually. But, I'd have to go with Hugo Weaving, just because the Matrix has it pinned to my soul as him being the ultimate bad guy.

I considered Devito, but he'd make Bettman human.

There's been some speculation swirling around lately that Darcy resigned from the Coyotes because he couldn't live with the way they treated Scott.  Totally unconfirmed, but Elliotte Friedman and others were tossing it around.

I would not be a-tall surprised if that were the case.  GoDD was right about a lot of things, but he was wrong about DR being a weasel.  He was, and is, a gentleman, albeit one who utterly failed here following Black Sunday,.

There's been some speculation swirling around lately that Darcy resigned from the Coyotes because he couldn't live with the way they treated Scott.  Totally unconfirmed, but Elliotte Friedman and others were tossing it around.

I would not be a-tall surprised if that were the case.  GoDD was right about a lot of things, but he was wrong about DR being a weasel.  He was, and is, a gentleman, albeit one who utterly failed here following Black Sunday,.

Interesting, that wouldn't really surprise me too much (though there's always some level of surprise when somebody walks away from a job of which only 30 exist). Stick taps for him, if true.

John Scott looked bad as an AHLer. He played maybe 30 seconds in the 3rd period when St. John's was trying to come back from a 3-0 defecit. He tried to fight somebody at one point and got a penalty (I have no idea why, seemed like the refs should've let the fight happen).

You're not supposed to reveal information harmful to the legend.  Geez.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.