Sabres at Senators 7:30

spndnchz

Eichel. Oh man, he's keeping me going right now. Remember the leg lift early in the season when some mouth breather was going for his knees? And of course the more recent olé move on Boychuk. Wouldn't mind seeing more moves like this from last night:

attachicon.gify1o1k.jpg

To be fair, he also lost it in that same spot not a second after that picture. 

Eichel. Oh man, he's keeping me going right now. Remember the leg lift early in the season when some mouth breather was going for his knees? And of course the more recent olé move on Boychuk. Wouldn't mind seeing more moves like this from last night:

attachicon.gify1o1k.jpg

http://gfycat.com/SociableDiligentLcont

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrt!

y1o1k.jpg

I forgot that this happened last night, but it was hilarious.

Zemgus creates space for John that he hasn't otherwise seen, because of the plugs he's played with. It's very refreshing. They're the reason I'm tuning in.

Disco, ROR needs to stop getting 27 minutes a night. You'll kill him.

I forgot that this happened last night, but it was hilarious.

Zemgus creates space for John that he hasn't otherwise seen, because of the plugs he's played with. It's very refreshing. They're the reason I'm tuning in.

I'm too lazy to look it up. But ROR is faltering on faceoffs, no?

Didn't see that last night, that's awesome

those "apples" last night. food for the soul.

I actually get a little more excited when he has primary apples than when he scores

He really is though. It was discussed and predicted earlier this year and it's starting to show. Dude needs the AS break

Skip them you loser.

I really should have today, it's just syllabus week. I'm trying to enjoy every bit of wasted time though, as I have no excitement at being an actual adult

Didn't see that last night, that's awesome

I actually get a little more excited when he has primary apples than when he scores

He really is though. It was discussed and predicted earlier this year and it's starting to show. Dude needs the AS break

I really should have today, it's just syllabus week. I'm trying to enjoy every bit of wasted time though, as I have no excitement at being an actual adult

He does. Unfortunately, he's busy during it. (Good for him that he earned going, but I'd really rather see Risto as the Sabres rep so ROR could take a few days off.) Edited by Taro T

I'm really struggling to care at all about the Sabres this year.  I had such a high level of enthusiasm for the team in September.  The new parts for the most part are only incrementally better than what was iced last year, yet on paper should be more than incrementally better.  Their play is largely uninspiring.  I didn't even care they played last night.  I need the All Star break to recharge,

I don't understand why so many still feel the need to spend a day on the syllabus. If college students can't read and understand it on their own, I mean...

I'm really struggling to care at all about the Sabres this year.  I had such a high level of enthusiasm for the team in September.  The new parts for the most part are only incrementally better than what was iced last year, yet on paper should be more than incrementally better.  Their play is largely uninspiring.  I didn't even care they played last night.  I need the All Star break to recharge,

I have reached this point as well.  I watched the game last night, but I didn't start until the first was well underway.  And I turned it off at the end of the 2nd.  The early enthusiasm is about gone for me.  I expected better than we're getting.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.