Sabres at Senators 7:30

spndnchz

Nice win to go into the break with.  I can't wait until Eichel figures this league out.  Pysyk needs to spend some serious time in the weight room.  Lehner is looking like he's getting his feet under him. 

Montreal then Boston twice after the ASG.  Should be interesting. 

18 points in his last 20 games. Think he's beginning to figure it out.  :thumbsup:

Edited by GoPre

Lehner is that kid from the country who has B.O. and everyone in school suspects has cooties. So you kind of steer clear. The postgame scrum was kind of like, geez, would you put your helmet on? There was even one pat on the shoulder, the kind you give your grandma when she's trying to hug you.

Tanks for asking.

Right.

Lehner is that kid from the country who has B.O. and everyone in school suspects has cooties. So you kind of steer clear. The postgame scrum was kind of like, geez, would you put your helmet on? There was even one pat on the shoulder, the kind you give your grandma when she's trying to hug you.

Odd take. 

I didn't see why or how his helmet came off, but I didn't see what you saw. The chugs on the shoulder were maybe, you know, so as to avoid bumping his (once severely concussed) head with a helmet/eye shield.

Lehner HAS to grow his hair again. He looked like a viking who just slaughtered a village and ate their pets...

Out. Standing.

Right.

Odd take. 

I didn't see why or how his helmet came off, but I didn't see what you saw. The chugs on the shoulder were maybe, you know, so as to avoid bumping his (once severely concussed) head with a helmet/eye shield.

Lehner has cooties and is not well liked in the lockerroom. Get with the program. It's happening and you can't stop it.

Someone may have noticed this before me, but on the first Eichel goal, Zemgus purposefully gets in Karlsson's way so Karlsson can't block the wraparound attempt

https://twitter.com/BuffaloSabres/status/692176115675353088

Did not notice that as I was in disbelief of Jack's skill.  What a smart play by Girgs though.  Love that pairing.

For some reason, this makes me happy.  He may be playing some of his best hockey in years, and it's good to see him get rewarded.  Don't underrate his contribution to the team, both in game, and as a teacher to the young dudes.

Tricky.  No assist, but he contributes to the goal.  He does so many things like that.

Is it wrong that my first thought is they paired Weber with Risto to up his value at the deadline?

I'd love for ROR to decline the all star game and rest his body for a week.

I don't think the ASG is particularly taxing.  All the partying might be...

Even more bizarre, the shooter on all 3 was below the goal line.

I hadn't even realized.  That's neat.

I don't have much to say about this game.  Lehner and Eichman are good and Bylsma is driving me nuts.

I hadn't even realized.  That's neat.

I don't have much to say about this game.  Lehner and Eichman are good and Bylsma is driving me nuts.

Eichman?  :blink: :sick:

Did not notice that as I was in disbelief of Jack's skill. What a smart play by Girgs though. Love that pairing.

Is it wrong that my first thought is they paired Weber with Risto to up his value at the deadline?

If he gets a shot at the playoffs, that would be good for him.

Edited by The Big Johnson

Hey look, uncalled interference against Kane. I'd hate for a skilled player to be able to skate around a pylon for a scoring chance.

Darien Hatcher is watching hockey somewhere thinking, "I could have been a contender!"

Is talent that thin? How much does pbp pay? I'm sure I could do it better than Dan.

DOOOO  IIITTTTT! :) Put the game on mute and call (and record) it. Heck, get Josie to do color so you can take a drink here and there. :)

He needed to pull the trigger on a wrister as he approached. His shot is fully capable of beating the goalie everytime.

Nah, as I think Brad May mentioned, he needs to keep making that play just like in football you need to run the ball to make play action work. Make the opposite side defender and goalie wonder and it'll open up the short side when the goalie starts to move or leave a man open at the far post as the defender tries to stop the move behind the net.

I don't think they have Tim Horton's in Nashville, so ROR better get a DD to go to DD.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.