GDT: Buffalo @ Chicago, 8:30 pm est, NHLN, 1-8-2016

WildCard

LOL, soft. That's funny. You know what's soft? Risto's defense. Danault went by him like he's standing still.

This soft goal BS really irks me. There was nothing soft about that goal. No goalie on earth can cover the corner over the shoulder, especially when the puck is shot from less than 15 feet away. Danault hit the key hole, while Risto was pulling his thumb out of his azz.

That defenseman was Risto? I would have thought Franson. What in the hell is Risto doing backing off like that? That's not his game at all, especially not against a guy who hadn't scored yet this year.

Dump in by Girgensons when the D is nowhere near him and Eichel is open :wallbash:

those dumps and chase got me like :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

The constant slashing slashing slashing by the Hawks is taking a toll on the Sabres.  All game long.  Whack.  Whack.  Whack.

I miss lindy, he would have send his own wrecking crew out there.

I think I need to take a few weeks off from watching this team. I'm losing interest in this sport and the Sabres aren't helping the cause. So many more exciting games to watch, these games are just killing it. Aside from the Boston game, there hasn't been one game in the last month and a half worth wasting two and half hours.

My father, who watches maybe 5 games worth of hockey total each season, asked the score. After telling him, he asks if it was O'Reilly or Eichel. That says all anyone needs to know about our secondary scoring.

Panarin is a little bitch

True, but that dive was the second best thing about this game. Hugely entertaining.

Can someone please see why the team rarely plays energized and no one is ever where passes are. Bench Girgs, he's my ###### favorite player but bench him a game and tell Moulson to retire.

We shouldn't pull the goalie, we do worse with 6 than with 5. 

Bylsma grow a pair and tell the rough guys to just start hacking at their knees, I'm haddit with being abused with no penalties. And when you do, if you have to take a slash make sure it hurts. 

Sabres Lineup:

Number 90 Ryan O'Reilly!

Number 15 Jack Eichel!

Number 88 Jamie McGinn!

Number 23 Sam Reinhart!

and usually number 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

And Chad Johnson and ROR have been the two best players on this team for the last two months. How anybody can put an ounce of blame on Chad for this loss is beyond me.

Submitted without comment

Brian Koziol ‏@BrianWGR  3m

Bylsma on GWG: "Where the puck is at and where the shot came from, its disappointing to see that go in"

Submitted without comment

Brian Koziol@BrianWGR 3m

3 minutes ago

Bylsma on GWG: "Where the puck is at and where the shot came from, its disappointing to see that go in"

I also think it was a soft goal, but he made like 4 other insane saves to compensate. And I'm really not prepared to blame the goalies when our scoring output hitting two would be an achievement.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.