GDT: Buffalo @ Chicago, 8:30 pm est, NHLN, 1-8-2016

WildCard

For many games this year, the kids gave life while some of the vets seemed to be anchors. That wasn't true tonight, I don't think. Sammy and Risto were near the worst I've seen them this year, and Eichel looked like pre-Christmas Eichel. 

I'm unreasonably pissed off right now, probably because of compounded anger from all of the games in this losing streak, not just tonight. 

Chad deserved a win here, or at least a point. He has to be going crazy when we give Chicago all the space in the world to use when entering the zone.

I also think it was a soft goal, but he made like 4 other insane saves to compensate. And I'm really not prepared to blame the goalies when our scoring output hitting two would be an achievement.

Goober needs to rethink who he indirectly criticizes during his post game.

Agreed on both accounts. That's a 4-0 deficit going into the third without him

Why, on a national broadcast, are we subjected to Chicago's home announcers?

Just tucking say that Risto never tripped him Eddie, you homer shithead.

Seriously, and my Sabres feed was in blacked out? Why, I'm in California!!!!

I don't believe this to be true.

Me either

I think I need to take a few weeks off from watching this team. I'm losing interest in this sport and the Sabres aren't helping the cause. So many more exciting games to watch, these games are just killing it. Aside from the Boston game, there hasn't been one game in the last month and a half worth wasting two and half hours.

I've been watching the Coyotes.  Kind of like the Sabres but a bit further along I think (or maybe not torn down so completely).  But the fans on their board are pretty decent, except for the guy who has a goose on his head in his avatar.  Gawd, what a jackass.

I've been watching the Coyotes.  Kind of like the Sabres but a bit further along I think (or maybe not torn down so completely).  But the fans on their board are pretty decent, except for the guy who has a goose on his head in his avatar.  Gawd, what a jackass.

Now that's just weird, who would do a thing like that?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.