Updated Evander Kane Cleared in Sex Offense Investigation

Brawndo

It was parked at the Harborcenter parking lot as it always is as that is his permenent residence. I'm very interested in hearing why the car was towed unless it's evidence.

That's got to be the reason.

Because he wants to?

IIRC his "home" is in SoCal.  He's a part time resident during the season.  I bet lots of players do this.

Lots do.

More than a mansion, I dream of living in a nice hotel. That would be the life. Jeez, even a Hampton Inn.

Same.

More than a mansion, I dream of living in a nice hotel. That would be the life. Jeez, even a Hampton Inn.

Same.

I think a lot of people share that sentiment.

For me, I don't think I would ever quite get over the feelings of impermanence and transience that hotels inspire in me. Even in years where I've had ~25+ overnights on the road, I never really feel at ease in a hotel.

Also, which of you wants to be Eloise?

eloise3.jpeg

I have a feeling we're both Felixes. I do smell a reality show though. Message board adversaries have to live together for one year — in a Motel Six! Wait for it... those aren't pillows!!!!!

Oh I can think of a few historic duos. Well, they would be historic after a year. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

If I had to guess I'd say there will be an indictment. Evader may be really unlucky that his case comes right after the dismissal of a similar charge against PK earlier. There will be accusations of favoritism towards athletes if he isn't. Also, the girl had marks on her or something and went right to the hospital. That looks bad for him. He said they had sex, I believe, so it will come down to a he said she said situation and who knows where that leads. But if her marks were bad, or it looks like he forced himself on her, it's all over. She is probably saying she was with him, went back to his place, he wanted it and she said she was not that type of girl, they had been drinking and he just would not stop and tore her clothes off.

He will try and say that she knew what she was doing from the start. Asked to play rough, did it really hard a few times and then she tore her own clothes and went to ER.

Who will the jury believe?

Just thinking out loud. Not saying I know anything, but just thinking how it could have gone down

I'm not blaming the public, i'm blaming the system that allows the information to be released to the public before an investigation can be properly conducted.

Both parties deserve an unimpeded investigation

The parties you hope to protect are the very ones leaking the information.  It's an attempt to win over public opinion.

Edited by 7+6=13

If I had to guess I'd say there will be an indictment. Evader may be really unlucky that his case comes right after the dismissal of a similar charge against PK earlier. There will be accusations of favoritism towards athletes if he isn't. Also, the girl had marks on her or something and went right to the hospital. That looks bad for him. He said they had sex, I believe, so it will come down to a he said she said situation and who knows where that leads. But if her marks were bad, or it looks like he forced himself on her, it's all over. She is probably saying she was with him, went back to his place, he wanted it and she said she was not that type of girl, they had been drinking and he just would not stop and tore her clothes off.

He will try and say that she knew what she was doing from the start. Asked to play rough, did it really hard a few times and then she tore her own clothes and went to ER.

Who will the jury believe?

Just thinking out loud. Not saying I know anything, but just thinking how it could have gone down

And with this post, I will now not even click on this thread anymore.

Your story would have been better if there were some farm animals and construction equipment thrown in. Or maybe add a tuba.

• 4 weeks later...

Evander isn't really handling this smartly on social media (specifically snapchat).

Today his "snap story" which is a series a videos or photos shared to anybody who follows you that disappear after 24 hours he has a snapchat showing him driving 93.5 MPH and a song playing that says "it goes down in the DM" and he specifically focused on the line that says "snapchat me that pu55y."

Edited by Hoss

Evander isn't really handling this smartly on social media (specifically snapchat).

Today his "snap story" which is a series a videos or photos shared to anybody who follows you that disappear after 24 hours he has a snapchat showing him driving 93.5 MPH and a song playing that says "it goes down in the DM" and he specifically focused on the line that says "snapchat me that pu55y."

I don't understand what that means

I don't understand what that means

It means he's hinting at women to send them pictures of their vaginas or just ignorant to what the lyrics mean. I just feel like it'd be smart to just avoid this type of behavior in public instead of actively doing it.

He may be innocent. We know so little and the DA was expected to provide an update sometime soon, but he should just not in the meantime.

nothing illegal about that (i'm assuming he was speeding on a closed course race track).   

It means he's hinting at women to send them pictures of their vaginas or just ignorant to what the lyrics mean. I just feel like it'd be smart to just avoid this type of behavior in public instead of actively doing it.

He may be innocent. We know so little and the DA was expected to provide an update sometime soon, but he should just not in the meantime.

They're just words, and not even Evander's. I think that's what YOU think it's "hinting" at.

Also, who really wants random pictures of vaginas? Can you imagine sorting through those? What did Seinfeld say about the percentage of the population that was dateable?

He could just be a cat lover.

Ugh. Is this true? Christ. The guy is, at absolute best, a mega delta bravo. Mega.

It means he's hinting at women to send them pictures of their vaginas or just ignorant to what the lyrics mean.

It most certainly does mean that. And E. Kane knows precisely what it means. Creepin' on yo' girl in her DMs is universal young person speak for a form of sexting.

They're just words, and not even Evander's. I think that's what YOU think it's "hinting" at.

Oh, dear Lord.

Also, who really wants random pictures of vaginas? Can you imagine sorting through those? What did Seinfeld say about the percentage of the population that was dateable?

E. Kane likely doesn't much want pictures of vaginas. (No more than Brett Favre thought a masseuse wanted pictures of his penis.) Rather, the sender or recipient of such images wants what those pictures will signify to him: A good looking girl in his DMs (or in his text messages) who is DTF.

Edited by That Aud Smell

That Aud Smell, on 28 Jan 2016 - 11:03 AM, said:

E. Kane likely doesn't much want pictures of vaginas. (No more than Brett Favre thought a masseuse wanted pictures of his penis.) Rather, the sender or recipient of such images wants what those pictures will signify to him: A good looking girl in his DMs (or in his text messages) who is DTF.

I know what "DTF" means, it means "Down with Toxic Flatuence".   Amiright?  #hipwiththekids

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.