Updated Evander Kane Cleared in Sex Offense Investigation

Brawndo

A lot of it on Reddit, some of it on facebook. The people who followed the first case remember what a terrible job he did they first time and were quick to jump on him. Not that any of it means anything, but it's out there and easily seen. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/3yg4er/sources_evander_kane_is_subject_of_sex_offense/

Whether Kaner is innocent or not, this will stay with him. Even if he isn't charged, people will always bring this up. Another thing, it is a black eye on hockey as a sport. Kaner has to be smarter and not let himself get into these situations. If he is innocent, it should be forgotten and never ever held against him. If he is guilty, he should be finished as a pro hockey player anywhere. Simple as that...

Whether Kaner is innocent or not, this will stay with him. Even if he isn't charged, people will always bring this up. Another thing, it is a black eye on hockey as a sport. Kaner has to be smarter and not let himself get into these situations. If he is innocent, it should be forgotten and never ever held against him. If he is guilty, he should be finished as a pro hockey player anywhere. Simple as that...

What situation? We don't know anything at this point. This post is the exact reason I never posted in the Patty Kane thread, and the exact reason I will not post in this one (going forward, of course).

Edited by SwampD

Honest Injun: I didn't know that. And I sorta wish I hadn't learned.

It's the real truth.  And they don't always get to watch stuff that they are attuned to, either, if you know what I mean.  

Source:  dated a paralegal from there a while ago.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.