How one do you want you OneBuffalo to be?

SDS

With the Bills moving back to Royal Blue, Red and White, would you want your OneBuffalo to have a single color scheme? The thought is the Sabres will eventually go back to Royal Blue, but would they go one step further and drop the gold for red? Would that make you see red?

I find the OneBuffalo logo to be quite tortured.

With the Bills moving back to Royal Blue, Red and White, would you want your OneBuffalo to have a single color scheme? The thought is the Sabres will eventually go back to Royal Blue, but would they go one step further and drop the gold for red? Would that make you see red?

I'd much rather see the gold than red. I was thinking red, white, and blue was too common, but thinking about it I think the same number of teams use RWB in hokcey (NYR, WPG, CBJ) as you Blue and yellow/gold (BUF, STL, NSH). I'd prefer the royal blues though. Football, however, anything to look like like the dastardly Pats and Giants. I don't think I'd mind the Bills in Blue and Gold.

Get them both royal blue. Keep the Bills in red & the Sabres in gold. No need to go all Pittsburgh on us.

Get them both royal blue. Keep the Bills in red & the Sabres in gold. No need to go all Pittsburgh on us.

Both teams should be in royal blue, but I don't want them to be clones of each other. The Sabres keep the Gold accent color and the Bills keep the Red accent color. Having the one "Buffalo Blue" is good enough where if you are wearing that color you are identified as a Buffalo sports fan. 

We wouldn't want all the old nostalgic Bills sweatshirts and gear from the superbowl days to be obsolete because they changed to Blue/Gold. Yuck.

Both teams should be in royal blue, but I don't want them to be clones of each other. The Sabres keep the Gold accent color and the Bills keep the Red accent color. Having the one "Buffalo Blue" is good enough where if you are wearing that color you are identified as a Buffalo sports fan. 

We wouldn't want all the old nostalgic Bills sweatshirts and gear from the superbowl days to be obsolete because they changed to Blue/Gold. Yuck.

But think of all the new Zubaz sales!

But think of all the new Zubaz sales!

I really don't want to do anything to upset the drunk masses at the Ralph. The city may riot if the Bills colors are changed.

I would rather have the teams wear a City of Buffalo flag patch or something. 

Since we have the coolest city flag in the whole d*mn country. :thumbsup:

Rebrand the Bills entirely. New name (they're named after the guy who killed a load of the animal in their logo... One of the worst non-racist names in sports). New color scheme (Jesus Christ how many red white and blue teams do we need!? Quit being lazy). Their logo and jerseys are perfect but I still hate the name and color scheme. Always have. It's not going to change, though.

Just get the Sabres back to royal blue.

I, for one, love cities who have a universal color scheme but it's just not going to happen here. Seattle and Pittsburgh are the only ones off the top of my head that do it. It works.

I would rather have the teams wear a City of Buffalo flag patch or something. 

I don't ever want to see red, black, or grey on a Sabres sweater again.

This is where I'm at.  And make the Sabres third jersey logo the City of Buffalo flag, perhaps crossed Sabres underneath

1280px-Flag_of_Buffalo,_New_York.svg.png

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.