How one do you want you OneBuffalo to be?

SDS

Rebrand the Bills entirely. New name (they're named after the guy who killed a ###### load of the animal in their logo... One of the worst non-racist names in sports). New color scheme (Jesus Christ how many red white and blue teams do we need!? Quit being lazy). Their logo and jerseys are perfect but I still hate the name and color scheme. Always have. It's not going to change, though.

Just get the Sabres back to royal blue.

I, for one, love cities who have a universal color scheme but it's just not going to happen here. Seattle and Pittsburgh are the only ones off the top of my head that do it. It works.

My disgust with the Bills franchise really is at a level where I would be completely okay with starting from scratch. 

The Bills deserve to be punished for a few seasons, I say make'm wear it

I think dudacek might be on to something here. After looking at all the NFL Trump logos, there are a lot that represent things from the side going to the left or right. I dare say that's what Reebok was going for when they designed the slug, but it does work a lot better on the SIDES of a football helmet rather than the front of a sweater.

With the Bills moving back to Royal Blue, Red and White, would you want your OneBuffalo to have a single color scheme? The thought is the Sabres will eventually go back to Royal Blue, but would they go one step further and drop the gold for red? Would that make you see red?

I find the OneBuffalo logo to be quite tortured.

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck? I like the One Buffalo slogan. I think the teams should keep their own color schemes.

Edited by DirtDart

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/01/Buffalo_Sabres_Logo_1996-2006.svg/1219px-Buffalo_Sabres_Logo_1996-2006.svg.png

I just think the Buffalo on the Goathead jerseys is/awesome... make it on royal blue and gold in color and it might work?

Edited by North Buffalo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.