Fall/Winter 2015-2016 TV and Movies

Thwomp!

I agree with We've on Live or let die. Who is Elba and what has he been in ? I'm not familiar with that name. Christian Bale would make a good bond.

Elba played Heimdall in Thor, and he captains the ship in Prometheus.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on Bale. One cannot be Batman and Bond in one lifetime.

Bale can't be Batman. He has the looks, but you can't come from Batman into Bond, Bond has always been an actor with very minimal roles prior to becoming Bond

:huh:

Though it was TV for both, Moore (The Saint) & Brosnan (Remington Steele) both were quite successful & well known prior to taking their turns as 007.

They played tv roles, but not major film roles.

The TV portion was stated directly in the post you quoted.

I see the point. But it's kind of like saying Patrick Stewart had had minimal roles prior to playing Professor Xavier. They each were very well known stars prior to joining the big screen behemoths.

The TV portion was stated directly in the post you quoted.

I see the point. But it's kind of like saying Patrick Stewart had had minimal roles prior to playing Professor Xavier. They each were very well known stars prior to joining the big screen behemoths.

I got it: James May.

I'll put my neck out there with you on this one.  I too have never seen a full James Bond movie.  From the bits and pieces I have seen over the years, I guess I just don't get "it".

The bits and pieces I have seen were in the late 70's when my brothers would watch them. Haven't seen more than a commercial since and I have never had the urge to see any of them.

I have never seen a full James Bond movie.

Very well. Revolution it is!

I'm senior advisor to SDS and neither have I.

You discuss this dreck at our pleasure.

So you're this board's Battista, huh. No wonder you were obsessed either him, you worried he'd make his way here and replace you.

I'll put my neck out there with you on this one. I too have never seen a full James Bond movie. From the bits and pieces I have seen over the years, I guess I just don't get "it".

I'd expect nothing less from a hardcore Bernie Sanders supporter :nana:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.