GDT: Montréal @ Buffalo, 7:00pm edt, 10/23/2015

Doohickie

Buffalo actually matches well with the Habs speed. Except Franson and webber.

I can't believe that there isn't a skating coach somewhere that could fix Franson's speed. He's got it in his legs, it just doesn't make it to the ice.

He looks like Wile E Coyote when he starts to run.

And all I hear in my head is this when he is skating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaop6e17aRs

PP Units

@BuffNewsVogl: Sabres' power play: Kane-McGinn-Gionta, with Eichel-Ristolainen, and Moulson-O'Reilly-Reinhart, with Franson-Ennis.

@BuffNewsVogl: Chad Johnson leaves the ice first, so looks like he gets the Canadiens tonight and Linus Ullmark will debut against Devils on Saturday.

Edited by BRAWNDO

Buffalo actually matches well with the Habs speed. Except Franson and webber.

..add Gorges to that list.   Loses every single puck race.   Any time Weber/Franson or Gorges is on the ice, the other team dumps the puck into his corner and beat them to it every. single. time.

The Lines

Kane-O'Reilly-Reinhart

Ennis-Eichel-Gionta

Moulson-Zemgus-Foligno

DLo-Larsson/Legwand-McGinn

@BuffaloSabres: Defense this morning at skate:

Gorges-Ristolainen

McCabe-Pysyk

Weber-Franson

Colaiacovo

#MTLvsBUF

I wish he would stop trying to make Gionta work on that second line but it'll be exciting to see Kane-ROR and Eichel-Ennis.

Don't like having the two smallest forwards with Eichel, though.

Beat me to it.  I'm not as ready to give up on Gionta as others here are, but I would like a bit more protection for the franchise on that line.

I wish he would stop trying to make Gionta work on that second line but it'll be exciting to see Kane-ROR and Eichel-Ennis.

Beat me to it.  I'm not as ready to give up on Gionta as others here are, but I would like a bit more protection for the franchise on that line.

Keep in mind we're playing Montreal, a team about as physically threatening as a newborn kitten.

The Lines

Kane-O'Reilly-Reinhart

Ennis-Eichel-Gionta

Moulson-Zemgus-Foligno

DLo-Larsson/Legwand-McGinn

@BuffaloSabres: Defense this morning at skate:

Gorges-Ristolainen

McCabe-Pysyk

Weber-Franson

Colaiacovo

#MTLvsBUF

Thanks, Brawndo. My hate for Gionta continues

Agreed, I'm really looking forward to those two pairings. Very excited to see an unleashed Eichel come around in the 2nd when HDDDB kicks Gionta off that line

Edited by WildCard

I sure hope Girgensons breaks through tonight, with all the juggeling up and down the lineup and the bylsma-talk earlier in the week. He seems to have a monkey on his back. Girgensons 1G+1A, and him sticking on a line would be nice to see. And a blowout for the whole team ofc is way due.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.