GDT: Montréal @ Buffalo, 7:00pm edt, 10/23/2015

Doohickie

Nice, I'm liking these lines.  Love Reinhart's game the past two and you can't be rewarded more than by playing with ROR and Kane.  I love the thought of that line.  With Reinhart's vision, Kane's shot and ROR possession it looks good on paper.

Nice, I'm liking these lines. Love Reinhart's game the past two and you can't be rewarded more than by playing with ROR and Kane. I love the thought of that line. With Reinhart's vision, Kane's shot and ROR possession it looks good on paper.

It sure do! Reinhart has really stepped forward these last couple of games. Nice to see Kane and Eichel separated also, Bylsma sure beat that horse to the death compared to the other line pairings he was testing.

They should be ok tonight. Housley's not there to feed him. ;)

I considered a Housley reply! Awesome ...

I sat at a table with Richer, once, for a team / community event. He learned I was from Buffalo, and asked if I was a Sabre fan. I replied, deliberately, "Of course, especially while Phil Housley was there." Richer's eyes grew wide, almost in horror ...

They should be ok tonight. Housley's not there to feed him. ;)

:lol:  :lol:

I considered a Housley reply! Awesome ...

I sat at a table with Richer, once, for a team / community event. He learned I was from Buffalo, and asked if I was a Sabre fan. I replied, deliberately, "Of course, especially while Phil Housley was there." Richer's eyes grew wide, almost in horror ...

:thumbsup:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.