Sabres hosting their own prospect tournament Sept 12-14

pi2000

There is a 0% chance.

Disagree.

Bailey and Baptiste will not make the 2015 Buffalo Sabres.

Agree.

Fine, just for you WildCard and your guidance counselor. There is a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance they make the team.

You make me so proud. :p

I can see why people like Chapman because he plays hard like Kaleta but lets get one thing straight. Kaleta can play at the NHL level and Chapman will be lucky if he see's the ice full time at the AHL Level. If you watch Chapman close in that game against the Devils. He rushes his passes, had a ton of giveaways. The only thing I can say good about the guy is he really plays defense hard and will take the body every chance he gets. Problem is the new NHL defenseman have to get up in the play, get back quick enough and make accurate passes out of the zone in which I didn't see any of that.

All of this. It's amazing how fans are immediately drawn to the pluggers who can barely play. He's just not good. By he'll get beat up by 2/3 of the league.

There is a 0% chance.  Bailey and Baptiste will not make the 2015 Buffalo Sabres.

Consider there are infinite parallel universes (there are).  In at least one of those universes both Bailey and Baptiste make the team out of camp.   Maybe that's the universe we live in, maybe it's not. 

Consider there are infinite parallel universes (there are). In at least one of those universes both Bailey and Baptiste make the team out of camp. Maybe that's the universe we live in, maybe it's not.

Is this the same one where the draft lottery never ended?

Can we put it this way? If either Baptiste or Bailey makes the team, it's because something went wrong.

Or something went really right. It does happen occasionally

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.